The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Kickstarter project "For the Love of Spock"

By on June 10, 2015 11:26:13 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums External Link

boopish

Join Date 09/2004
+8

I, like many of you, am a huge Sci Fi fan and it all started with "Star Trek".  My kids grew up loving it and now my grand kids are following suit.

I admit it, I cried when they killed off Spock, and was overjoyed when they brought him back and felt as if a family member had passed when Leonard Nimoy died. Never missed an episode or a movie - and have them all.  First on VHS and now DVD and digital. 

Never had the chance to meet him, or any of the actors for that matter. Comiccon was way out of reach for me in the early days, and I don't do well with crowds now a days.  When I saw this project, I immediately backed it for what amount i could, and am passing the link along for any of you who might be interested in doing so as well. 

LLAP

Locked Post 5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 10, 2015 11:35:17 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

June 10, 2015 8:27:51 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Forgot to mention the project was started by Adam Nimoy and has some great incentives for "backers".  I hope this gets done.  

June 22, 2015 7:03:52 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I've backed this project, so cool to see this!  Look forward to seeing it funding.

June 29, 2015 4:16:24 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Thanks for those who have backed this project!  Spread the word as only 50 hours left to go and goal is near!!!!  Pledge what you can to get this project funded! 

July 12, 2015 12:00:58 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Thanks to everyone who backed this project as it exceeded it's goal and is a GO!!!!!   YEAH!!!!  I am eagerly awaiting my "swag"  and getting my photos ready for the mosaic and the "placement" somewhere in the documentary!  Now, where did i put that communicator button and my "Medical blues"?  

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000171   Page Render Time: