The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Boston bomber Tsarnaev sentenced to death

By on May 15, 2015 4:15:40 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Borg999

Join Date 02/2006
+53

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/05/15/us-boston-bombings-trial-idUSKBN0O012G20150515

Now he's a martyr. Well good for him. A waste of a human life. The gene pool is better off without him.

Locked Post 3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
May 16, 2015 1:39:12 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

I was going to say waste of taxpayer dollars the trial was.  But  that's not the kind of justice system I believe in.  The death penalty will save us some taxpayer dollars when they finally get to execute the scum.  While we won't have to feed and house him for life, the appeals process will likely draw this out longer...

Either way, I'm glad it did not pan out to blame everything on the dead big brother.  Douchebag still went along with it. 

May 16, 2015 9:28:14 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Supreme Shogun,

The death penalty will save us some taxpayer dollars when they finally get to execute the scum.

The annoying thing is it'll cost more to execute him through the cute and cuddly process in place [a decade of court appeals, etc] than to dump him in general pop and just maybe he might die of old age anyway [but unlikely...there'll be a shiv with his name on it waiting]...

Be nice if he'd just chosen 'suicide by cop' instead and saved his victims this drawn-out process.

May 17, 2015 5:19:28 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Why didn't the cops shoot him anyway like they do everyone else?

Oh wait, he was actually guilty of a crime wasn't he...

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000063   Page Render Time: