The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Astrologyyyyyyy and Lifee

Pregnant by a gamer

By on April 17, 2015 12:29:00 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

VanessaJan

Join Date 04/2015
+1

Pregnant by a gamer   drooollling lol. But like I am obssessed that we aren't a match in our zodiac signs, I know it may sound crazy,but its something i stress about I remember reading here  [link removed]  like 7 years ago like a Leo does NOT get along with me, and we got married. So what do you guys think? Do you believe in all that compatibility stuff or should I just like lay off it? 

Locked Post 12 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 17, 2015 12:36:35 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

You do know astrology is the mass cultural delusion that the apparent position of the sun and planets relative to arbitrarily defined "star signs" at the time of your birth somehow affects your personality.

Actually, I'm more concerned a gamer has time for girls. Are you sure he's serious? (about gaming)

April 17, 2015 12:57:25 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Ohhh that was a burn, haha. Well he I knew him before his gaming. He got hooked on that now and like im the crazy one worrying about things too much I guess........

April 17, 2015 12:57:34 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

April 17, 2015 12:57:56 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Oh my god who is that man on my avatar!

April 17, 2015 2:37:31 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

The stars don't tell you who you love. Your heart does.

April 17, 2015 2:43:59 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting VanessaJan,

Oh my god who is that man on my avatar!
  He is the default placeholder.  That dude has been around ever since his ship crashed in Roswell ( he's harmless).It means you haven't posted an image for use as an avatar. That is easily changed.  http://forums.wincustomize.com/account/images

April 17, 2015 2:48:55 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrology_and_science

Astrology just isn't real. Letting yourself be guided by it is a disservice to yourself, your husband, and your future child.

April 17, 2015 3:07:57 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Pregnant by a gamer

You obviously approved of his joystick.  Go play, laugh, love and and enjoy your time together.

BTW, welcome to the Stardock family of forums. I live on WinCustomize and don't play any SD games but you crossposted here.

April 17, 2015 4:47:59 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

ahahah oh my this is so embarrassing . Thank you guys for all the advice!

April 17, 2015 10:13:13 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Since when has a gamer had time to make babies?  Something's not quite right there.

His mind's obviously not on his joystick... or is it?.... being gamers do have a second one

Thing is, you're doing all the hard work and there's more to come, so make sure that Mr Gamer takes on fatherhood and fulfills his fatherly responsibilities... last thing you want is a bloke who can't leave his [gaming] joystick alone while you tend to bub's needs and everything else.  I saw my daughter's partner do that, and I so wanted to kick him to the kerb, but sadly she wasn't ready to let him go at the time.  Yup, men can be such useless cretins at times.

As for the horrorscope , please don't place too much stock in that, it can be quite misleading and has been known to influence some people to make some truly cazy decisions they later came to regret.... poeople spending their life savings on a bunch of lottery tickets cos the stars 'said so', or women leaving their husbands and kids to embark on a cheap and sordid affair cos the stars said romance was in the air.  I'm sure there are many more examples, but those are two I witnessed. 

At best, horoscopes are a giggle when you see similarities to yourself and others you know....but that's ALL they are... similarities, coincidences at best.

Anyhow, all the best with your pregnancy and all that comes with it.... be safe and well.

April 17, 2015 11:45:07 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Astrology is like Scientology.  Some people can be incredibly naïve, and no amount of logic/reason will help.

April 18, 2015 3:39:25 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Speaking of Scientology - the most fake of all fake religions - somebody once asked what was the useless piece of skin on the end of Ron L, Hubbard's penis.... the correct answer was Ron l. Hubbard himself.

How True!

I mean, seriously, how could any sane person take a 'so-called' religion seriouly when it was 'invented by a science fiction writer?  That's like my 'Starkers Club', where members, once screened for appearance qualities, have to get naked or sleep with the founder.  Either way, I'd be happy, but there'd be a whole lot of women being duped.... big time  Say no more!

Well ya can if yer like... right now I'm thinking of a get rich quick scheme... and inventing a new religion seems to be the go... given how many gullible and naive .

people there are in the world.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000219   Page Render Time: