The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Sorcerer King Pre-Beta 4 screenshots

By on January 21, 2015 5:10:59 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Frogboy

Join Date 03/2001
+1478

Sorcerer King Beta 4 is starting to come together. We expect to release it in early February.  There’s a ton of changes coming to it, most notably the new crafting system and summoning system. 

Below are two screenshots that give you a taste of some of the visual changes coming too.

MinorFaction

StrategicScreenshotExample

Locked Post 6 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 22, 2015 6:32:09 AM from Sorcerer King Forums Sorcerer King Forums

Two screens and one of them already show?  C'mon, Brad

January 22, 2015 7:14:28 AM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

I see a lot of new ground cover and something I've been asking for: a visual representation of your city expansion. This is just fantastic and really looks better than I could have hoped.

Do you have a fancy screen for the SK's representative that you can share with us? I'm very excited to see that. Those faction screens are OUT OF THIS WORLD. Whatever you're paying those artists, DOUBLE it  

BRAVO! 

January 24, 2015 3:39:12 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting ,

StrategicScreenshotExample

^Best Screenshot So Far!

The graphics look wonderful, and the lil houses are awesome!

edit: idea / small request - can we add a few lines so that "if highest stat on tile is Grain then apply neighborhood of houses with 1 roof tinted yellow", "if highest stat on tile is Production then apply neighborhood of houses with 1 roof tinted orange", "if highest stat on tile is Essence then apply neighborhood of houses with 1 roof tinted purple"?

January 24, 2015 4:52:53 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

I like the look of the graphics very much.

January 25, 2015 6:55:05 PM from Sorcerer King Forums Sorcerer King Forums

Can't wait!!! Game is shaping up nicely!

January 26, 2015 12:36:16 AM from Sorcerer King Forums Sorcerer King Forums

This looks fantastic, team. I took a break from the game for the past couple of months. I just fired it up a few days ago and am finding it extremely fun and smooth to play. Keep it coming, please!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000141   Page Render Time:

Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.