The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

2 players vs 3 nightmares + 2 hards

map: Crucible

By on January 13, 2015 5:42:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Demonek

Join Date 07/2013

Hello guys

I have been playing Demigod for years and now i am teaching my 8 yrs old kid to play it. We play together vs computer bots. Started fighting vs normals, then wento to hards and so on.

And now we're stuck. We tried to defeat 5 bots (2 hards + 3 nightmares) on Crucible map. Tried mane different tactics, gods wihtout win.

Later i started playing alone + nightmare bot vs 5 computer bots. My nightmare was slightly better then my son but still we couldn't win.

Any of you played a game like this? Is yes, which god, what gear did you choose, what build did u use?

Locked Post 2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 13, 2015 11:05:25 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

fighting them head-on is rather hard, especially later in the game, since they get 3x more gold than you do iirc. try picking oculus or lord erebus and use blast off or bat swarm to jump over the gap straight to their portal and lock it. upgraded creeps will wreck the enemy base.

January 19, 2015 6:31:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I finally managed to win using Unclean Beast accompanied by Regulus Nightmare vs 2 hard oaks + 3 nightmares ^^

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time: