The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod after starting immediately closed.

Demigod in STEAM

By on December 23, 2014 9:42:51 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums External Link

Kenroi

Join Date 12/2014

Demigod after starting immediately closed.
Hello everyone. I took a pretty nasty problem with the game Demigod. Generally, when I run it, the status says "Playing Demigod" and through the second game 2-3 and quickly closed again in the status of the status of "Online". Thus, the window can not be opened with the game. Cache checked 4 times so probably wrote that all files have been tested, reinstalled the game only one time, but it gave nothing. Thought he could antivirus creates a problem, but no.
And yes, one more important thing, I play once after the first download was able to run, but there I jumped on the screen "Not Optimum Mode", I restarted the computer, and then at me, and there was this problem.

I hope that you will help me.

Locked Post 1 Reply
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
December 23, 2014 5:55:59 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Please contact support directly by submitting a ticket and they should be able to help with this: http://esupport.stardock.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000187   Page Render Time: