The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Changing username in Demigod

By on December 27, 2013 4:12:16 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

slunigo

Join Date 12/2013

Hi all,

So I purchased Demigod on Steam during the current Holiday Sales and when I activated the game, I went ahead and used the Stardock registration info I used years ago, not thinking anything of it. However, it has now linked the username I used at Stardock years ago (I think) to the game, rather than a new username I would like to use.

It didn't quite work for me to try and set up a new account, so I'm now logged in here with my old account/e-mail address, but ingame it still shows the old name I don't wish to use ingame (bruce84), in here it shows the new name I would like to use (Slunigo).

I've searched and some suggested to change the username on here, but as it already shows the correct username here, that's not helping as it still shows the old name ingame & it requires me to login using that old name.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Locked Post 2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
December 27, 2013 4:29:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hi.

Maybe make a new profile ingame (main menu)? I believe that's relevant at least for LAN cons. Since I've never had that kind of trouble it's the only thing I can think of besides changing your name here.

But...I did have some trouble setting up my account as well. They send replies at Stardock Support though So you might want to ask them for help with your account. (Btw: Do you get a key to redeem when you buy it on Steam or how does it work?)

December 30, 2013 7:23:59 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Send us an email at [email protected] with the account you registered it under. We can then move the registration to your new account so you can sign in with that instead.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000266   Page Render Time:

Terms of Use

Copyright © 2015 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.