The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Are you a psychopath? Take the test

By on December 22, 2013 3:45:52 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Borg999

Join Date 02/2006
+46

http://psychopath.channel4.com/quizzes.html

I scored 18%. Just an old softy, that's me. 

169 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 8, 2015 11:55:21 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting MottiKhan,

They tend to fight and scratch me when I put them in the crock pot.

Ah!  I have a solution from and old recipe book my psychotic aunt left me, 

Wait 'til kitten goes to sleep and wait five minutes> gently pick up kitten while gently singing lullaby [so it stays asleep]> carry kitten to stove and gently place in pot> add 1 quart of red wine and season with salt and a little basil, parsley if desired> replace lid and set oven to 220c> cook for 120 minutes or until done.  Serve with potatoes in their jackets, leeks and/or radishes, peas and carrots.

As for tasting like chicken?  Tastes more like Galapagos duck to me.

September 9, 2015 12:14:13 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

As for Harpo the non-Subscriber, he's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is the most looney visitor to WC and the most likely to say bat shit crazy things. 

Given his propensity to hang with the lunatic fringe and teach it a thing or two about bat shit crazy, there is a high probability that he is not even of this Earth and should be approached with caution.  Approaching the subject... patient without due care could result in heightened ability to laugh at absolutely inane and silly stuff.  Worse still, he may infect you with a strain of lunacy for which man has no known cure, so be warned.  This man is dangerous.

September 9, 2015 7:00:35 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting starkers,

with a strain of lunacy

No no! I cornered the market on that stuff years ago. Lunacy is my thing. Anybody else usin' it..........PAY UP!

September 9, 2015 8:31:36 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Amateurs.......

I scored 100% in the @channel4 psychopathic traits test. How psychopathic are you? Take the test http://www.channel4.com/psychopath #psychopathnight

September 9, 2015 8:46:53 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Uvah,

Quoting starkers,

with a strain of lunacy

No no! I cornered the market on that stuff years ago. Lunacy is my thing. Anybody else usin' it..........PAY UP!

unvah, you only got that hours supply, you did NOT get the means to MAKE it nor the method of making it, and I doubt that you could ever afford more than a days supply.

and little wizzy, I intentionally chose a couple of non-optimum answers in that quiz, and STILL got 97%, if I had chosen the optimum answers, I might have exceeded 100%, BUT I did not want to break the test so that I can get the twits by suprise.

HarPo the GhOSt NON-subscriber

September 10, 2015 8:42:46 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Apparently I'm soft because I think there isn't enough meat on a kitten to make a meal...

September 11, 2015 12:25:23 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

You are soft!  If there's not enough meat then you eat the bones and other innards.  

And what's wrong with a lion or tiger kitten?  Other than needing a bigger pot?

September 11, 2015 5:40:34 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

then again the 'pink' skinned 'kitten' is usually more tender and had an adiquate amount of meat for one meal for one person, BUT the squeaking of the slightly larger kittens can get a BIT irritating, THEN you can EAT them and they will probably supply a couple of meals each

Harpo the GHosT NON-subscriber

September 11, 2015 6:57:35 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Of course, you can get more than one kitten at a time in the microwave...

September 18, 2015 10:47:27 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting darsahab,

Now i am damn worried about it. anybody who can help me in this regard please

Step one? Deep breath and realize that if you haven't done anything sociopathic (yet, I presume), and are worried about it, that you aren't (in fact) a sociopath.

September 18, 2015 2:15:36 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting darsahab,

Now i am damn worried about it

Don't worry, some sociopaths are nice people.

September 18, 2015 6:31:27 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting starkers,

Quoting darsahab,

Now i am damn worried about it

Don't worry, some sociopaths are nice people.

until they get crossed,

THEN

ALL

HELL

HAPPENS

harpo, the GhOSt NON-subscriber

September 18, 2015 9:29:20 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I didn't get a score. I got a page that says I am winning a trip and they are sending a limo right over. I just have to sit here and wait. I'm so excited!

September 18, 2015 9:57:07 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Good to "see" you, Noah!!!

September 18, 2015 10:04:10 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Po!!!!  The man who convinced them to drop the "path" when referring to him. Damn good to see you posting again, sir!.

September 19, 2015 12:31:34 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Hey Smedley, how nice it is to see you again.  I would say 'long time no see', but you already know that.

As for being a psychopath, your chariot will arrive shortly.  Some clutz forgot to pump up the tyres... if you're wondering why your holiday's off to a late start.

Anyway, here's hoping you're well and that life's treating you kind.

Also, here's hoping you'll hang around and post heaps more, I've muchly missed your sharp wit and humour

September 19, 2015 5:55:47 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Po the Smedley! Holy......something. Welcome back. Kick back and stay awhile. Hope all is well in the world of Po. Missed you!

September 20, 2015 12:09:04 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

A psychopath gets pissed and instinctively does really bad things on impulse, whereas a sociopath is more methodical and plans things to extract as much pleasure as possible when inflicting much pain and misery on his/her victims.

Well that's my view on it, though Doc may have a better explanation.

September 20, 2015 10:51:44 AM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Just wanted to see what was in the "Everything else" forum, and...

Grandpa Simpson

J/k it's always exciting to see people discovering things about 'emselves.

I had a chat with some friends that centered around the idea that psychopaths alone can endure (and succeed) as world leaders... Not to mention galactic overlords, right?  Though it's curious given that 1k years ago assassination had been a fairly standard means of ascension to power, but this day and age the question of mental stability in the classic sense only comes up as an accusation and ordering a human death implies unfitness on the extreme end of the scale.  Not to get political or anything.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000219   Page Render Time:

Terms of Use

Copyright © 2015 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.