The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Are you a psychopath? Take the test

By on December 22, 2013 3:45:52 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Borg999

Join Date 02/2006
+53

http://psychopath.channel4.com/quizzes.html

I scored 18%. Just an old softy, that's me. 

195 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
December 24, 2013 2:30:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Jafo,

At last....someone more psycho than me.....

....but it's me that has the big red button....
. the 91 was on the second time through with the mindset of attacking malware/virus creators, on the first time through the quiz I only got a 58, so yes I CAN do skitz when I need to.

harpo

June 7, 2014 11:23:50 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I got 34 so it means i have some signs but i am not sure.

http://illnessquiz.com/psychopath-test/

This tells directly i am psychopath. I have some empathy but i am also social reject.

June 7, 2014 11:34:57 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I was waiting for the thing to work out the results when I suddenly heard helicopters outside my window. When I looked there were a bunch of black vans pulling into my driveway. Thank God for the escape hatch under the kitchen floor. I grabbed Knuckles and we are currently incognito but I will get back to you all as soon as I get those results from that crazy test.

June 7, 2014 2:21:34 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

64% have two words to say to the one who invented this test!!

June 7, 2014 8:08:34 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting PoSmedley,
Thank God for the escape hatch under the kitchen floor. I grabbed Knuckles and we are currently incognito but I will get back to you all as soon as I get those results from that crazy test.

kind of like this....which one is Knuckles? 

June 7, 2014 8:09:59 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting bleumart,
64% have two words to say to the one who invented this test!!
mmm... maybe you surpassed everyone?    

June 7, 2014 8:18:31 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I scored 100% in the @channel4 psychopathic traits test. 

Damn........ I even scare myself.

June 7, 2014 9:12:08 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I knew it....

June 7, 2014 9:29:41 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

After a result like that I better not show my face!!!

June 7, 2014 9:48:54 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

42%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

June 8, 2014 1:19:01 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting petrossa,

23% and totally wrong since i have aspergers. Not a very good test.

I wonder what people have been telling you. You of course know your personal situation best, but in general, people with aspergers are described as being "honest, trustworthy and with a high sense of morals and justice". The liberal quote is from the text of psychology professor Tony Attwood.

June 8, 2014 2:12:44 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Borg: reading your comments on my skins I would say you're def 100% er good luck with that

June 8, 2014 3:45:15 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

WTF is wrong with me.... my first attempt was 79%.  I somehow thought that was wrong and had been too kind to myself so took the test again, answering the questions more from a 'me' nowadays perspective... my second attempt was 84%. 

Quoting Ryat,

52% and my wife 55%.

Well we know who'll cop the knife in the back in your household.... 'twas nice knowin' yer, sorta not.

Quoting Jafo,

76% .....

Probably ideal for a site Admin....

Move over, Sunshine, there is somebody badder than you after all.  Perhaps, though, being we're the highest scorers [to date], we oughta join forces to rid the world of 'deemed' undesirables. They don't have to have done anything in particular... other than piss me off.... you too!  On the hit list is Gina wa'sser name; the budgie smuggler and his accomplices; anyone selling off Aussie assets and fat bastard Clive Palmer if he don't vote against Abbott's budget.

Quoting Hankers,

73% ..... 

The site Super Wizop level ..... 

Well scored!  You can join Jafo and I if you behave accordingly [like do as you're told]

Quoting Phoon,

18% - Almost impossible for me to maintain my resident Ass-Hole status like that!!!

Bullshit, you didn't do it right!  You are a complete A-hole and you need to retake the test so's you can join Jafo and I at the top of the pecking order. Your unique services are required and would be appreciated, so go get that 80% + score and be the great asshat you were always destined to become.

Quoting doortech1,
Or is that RND that loves crying animals.

Yup, that's him!  If I had a dollar for evey tear Bessie cried [he just won't put a ring on her fing... er, hoof] I'd be filthy mega rich by now.  In fact, given my super bastard status, I should be incredibly filthy mega rich already.  Where did it all go?

Oh, and if I offended anyone in the creation of this post, so what!  I'm to psycho to be fechen sorry.

June 8, 2014 4:36:04 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

1st clue that you are not a psychopath > You take some stupid internet test to see if you are one

2nd clue you are not a psychopath > you post your results and get all chatty about them

3rd clue you are not a psychopath > you don't label everyone doing it a   and/or a   and keep it to yourself

Quoting starkers,
Oh, and if I offended anyone in the creation of this post, so what!  I'm to psycho to be fechen sorry.

haha, that goes for me as well.

June 8, 2014 6:57:49 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

starkers, you are just on old softie who couldn't hurt a paper bag to save his life.

myfist0, you have been cuffed enough times to cause you to cringe whenever anybody  so much as raises their voice near you.

jafo, go and puck up those jaffas that you rolled down the isle.

harpo

June 8, 2014 10:37:52 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting neone6,

Borg: reading your comments on my skins I would say you're def 100% er good luck with that
yeah good n ya, just ignore me...........

June 8, 2014 3:20:05 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting harpo99999,
starkers, you are just on old softie who couldn't hurt a paper bag to save his life.

Sssssssshhhhhhh!  You know that, and I know that, but hey, let's keep it to ourselves, right?

I don't want it getting out and people thinking I must've cheated to get such a high score... I didn't.

The score was correct... it's just that I'm a mean spirited SOB with a soft marshmallow-like streak that sometimes always gets the better of me.

June 8, 2014 4:58:18 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

12%  

June 8, 2014 5:05:57 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting neone6,

I'm confused. I don't recall ever commenting on your skins.

June 8, 2014 11:20:13 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

58%

June 12, 2014 10:21:00 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

39% here. I chose puppy because the was no lion to choose.

June 12, 2014 8:06:04 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting myfist0,
1st clue that you are not a psychopath > You take some stupid internet test to see if you are one

2nd clue you are not a psychopath > you post your results and get all chatty about them

3rd clue you are not a psychopath > you don't label everyone doing it a and/or a and keep it to yourself

The 1st clue that I AM a psycho.... I plot the downfall of others in most unpleasant ways... like the time I [and a mate] organised a front-end loader's worth of horse manure to be dumped in a race course official's convertible Mercedes.

The 2nd clue that I AM a psycho.... I waited around to get some photos of his angry, distressed face.

The 3rd clue that I AM a psycho.... I would've posted the pics on the internet had there been such a time at the time.

But what I think gives it away the most is when I sit atop a fence post down the backyard and growl at the full moon.

June 13, 2014 6:34:59 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Another reason I KNOW that I'm a psycho is when I'm in bed... when I sleep, that is, and dream about doing rather unpleasant things to people I don't like, even some I do like, and it's not nightmarish, so I must enjoy it.

Also, as a child, I used to pull the wing off flies and cut the legs of spiders off at the 1st joint, so it looked like they were doing eight-legged breast stroke.

June 13, 2014 10:45:09 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

45%

June 13, 2014 11:53:10 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

So, am I the only 100%? There has to be more, you know who you are. 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000781   Page Render Time: