The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

how to install CustoPacks on the computer?

By on October 25, 2013 7:08:57 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

meeel57

Join Date 08/2013

Hello, how to install CustoPacks on the computer? I have unzip and then I did what?

Thank you in advance.

Locked Post 3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 25, 2013 7:47:57 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I've provided a link that explains the installation but know this. It is limited to what the author has included in the pack. Stardock has a tool called Object Desktop Manager. It requires a subscription but included are a host of programs that when bought separately cost over 200.00 USD. The subscription itself costs far less, about a quarter of that. The custopacks, like I said, are limited to what the author included. With Object Desktop Manager there is no such limitation and you can mix and match every style from cursors to icons to the visual style itself. Chief among the 'themes' is a program called WindowBlinds, the visual style, browse our galleries and you'll find literally thousands of different 'skins' or styles to choose from. Here is the link...http://www.custopack.com/en/how-import-and-install-custopack

Good luck which ever way you go.

October 25, 2013 7:53:51 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

It would probably be best to post this question on their site.

October 25, 2013 1:29:50 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Thank you ! 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000187   Page Render Time: