The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The Breaking Bad thread

By on September 11, 2013 6:33:32 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Frogboy

Join Date 03/2001
+1478

First off, we should all be ashamed that we do not already have a Breaking Bad thread.

There.

I've said it.

We are all bad people.

Terrible people really.

What kind of forum doesn't have a Breaking Bad forum? I'll tell you what kind: One that has something to hide.  A forum that feels like the subject matter hits too close to home. 

But the time of hiding is over. The final season is here.

Discuss.

Spoilers.

(duh)

Locked Post 30 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 17, 2013 10:36:29 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting davidabc66,

Quoting Roloccolor, reply 23
I hope and cross my fingers that breaking bad will not end like LOST (i felt cheated and tricked after watching it to the end, i better invested that time into something productive)

I can see that..

The Ending, LOST edition:

Walt is dead, has been dead for a long time. He never went into remission, never even considered cooking meth.  He was diagnosed with cancer, lived for a few more months suffering a slow death while refusing treatment, not wanting to leave his family with the crushing debt of medical costs.

The vast majority of the series is a drug induced fantasy, a 'what if' scenario envisioned by a depressed post-Walt Walter Junior who has since developed a meth addiction as a means of coping.

The entire series, this final fantasy, is revealed to be his last moments as Walter Junior overdoses and dies.

All remaining or resulting plot holes and unanswered questions are unexplained or blamed on God, in true LOST fashion.

LOST, the journey was phenomenal, but the terrible ending kinda ruined it and brought the whole thing down but shouldn't because the journey was good.

September 17, 2013 10:52:22 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

The problem with LOST was some idiot thought it'd be a good idea to have a second season.

He didn't realise that having a first season had already been a bad one....

August 28, 2014 12:53:27 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

LOL....

....subtle Ad for AUDI ....

January 29, 2015 6:36:10 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Just noticed this... love the Elvis sunglasses!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000078   Page Render Time: