The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Adobe Creative Cloud: One Month In

By on August 10, 2012 4:03:11 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Island Dog

Join Date 06/2003
+759

I almost forgot to write this, but when it charged my account it was a good reminder!  If you remember, I decided to sign up for the new Adobe Creative Cloud which basically gives you access to the entire Adobe creative suite for a moderate monthly fee. 

So a month later I’m pretty happy I decided to sign up.  I haven’t had a lot of time to dig into everything it offers, but really my main focus was a few apps.

My favorites:

• Photoshop CS6
  • Adobe Muse
  • Dreamweaver
  • Premiere Pro

Installing is easy, as it’s all done through the Adobe application manager which also keeps the apps updated.  I’m pretty familiar with Photoshop, but the other apps I have only dabbled with, and I did want to share a great Adobe resource I found.

http://tv.adobe.com/

Adobe TV has a ton of tutorials and guides for every product from the basics to advanced usage.  It covers many versions, so even if you don’t have the latest it’s still a great resource for our artists here.

8-10-2012 4-01-41 PM

Locked Post 3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 11, 2012 12:10:29 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Hmmm... Might need to look further into this after me n Kitty moves 2 our new place.

Thanks, good stuff Spencer.

August 11, 2012 12:39:52 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Adobe TV has a ton of tutorials and guides for every product from the basics to advanced usage.  It covers many versions, so even if you don’t have the latest it’s still a great resource for our artists here.

Although I'm not an artist, the tutorials are really super! 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000063   Page Render Time:

Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.