The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Noob henocide - movement in a circle

Experienced players always kick from the game.

By on August 5, 2012 7:59:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

akontulainen

Join Date 05/2012

Hey. I've been playing recently in demigod multiplayer, but can not work out my character. I lose in PvP against stronger opponents, and there is no award points against bots in multiplayer game. There is no games in the pantheon, so when I try to join the team battles, administrators usually kick me from their games always saying: "play with other noobs, guy". But where all these noobs?? Besides myself, I have not seen anyone! In my opinion this game lost all novice players in 2012: there is only veterans or middle-class players. So how can I get stronger, if I don't have any opponents? 

Yesterday I was left to play in a game 2 vs 3. We lost, but I was not worst person, gaining, as two my partners, one kill. I play normally, but I can not gain any points because I'm kicked out in 99% on a preparation stage, and newcomers, with whom I can fight, does not exist.

Locked Post 5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 5, 2012 8:04:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You have to be patient. There are newbies, just need to wait for them to join  your game or find one.

Also, not all of us are dickheads who kick out new players. I'll play with ye.

What you can do is play single player to learn the chars. Or better, Download the mods (look in this forum), start a multiplayer and play against AI. It will not count towards your record if you win or loose. You can test alot of things and get better.

Once people. like myself, see that you have a basic understanding for the game, and you can control your char, then its no big problem to join most games. There still will be some twats that will kick you untill you have a good % or alot of games. Just need patience....

Play Multiplayer yourself. Learn, then you shouldnt have much problems.

--Maulkin

August 5, 2012 8:34:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What is this "outside" you are talking about? Can it be found in Greater Feydark?

August 5, 2012 4:19:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Don't play demigod. Its dead. 

August 5, 2012 6:30:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting akontulainen,
if you are waiting for hours

yeah i'd just go outside.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000172   Page Render Time: