The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Thinking about joining fellow demigod players in League of Legends?

By on April 27, 2012 1:38:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I know I was skeptical at first but Mr.Peterdumptruck got me to download and install the game, ever since that fateful day I have been having a blast. 

The pros about LoL from my point of view:

-Very few almost unnoticeable bugs.

-Low computer requirements

-Virtually no lag

-Constantly updated

-Massive player base

-The community from demigod sort of shifted to LoL so it still feels like home to me

-Diversity in in items (sort of makes up for the linear skill design of the champions)

This game is different than demigod but it is overall more professionally done and actually has a developer that cares about its product. 

Okay okay... you are probably wonder why Cowbuttzex would bother to make this post and you have a right to be curious. I am looking to get referrals that will get me rewards for having people that use my referral code. Its an easy way to get in game currency and possibly even cooler rewards like skins. So if you ever have a curiosity about playing the game please use this link to download League of Legends and make me a happy Cowbuttzex! 

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e5586878eb29807223308

Feel free to add me in game I am Cowbuttzex in LoL. 

+28 Karma | 3 Replies
April 27, 2012 10:55:38 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lmao...sorry i dont agree virtually no lag, I have very good web connection and sometimes I get the most random lags. but its nothing horrible...until for some magical reason i drop from 40fps to 09.....

edit

anyways join us in lol, the Queen of Thorns approves!!Dont make qot or cassiopiea mad!!!!

April 28, 2012 8:36:02 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Its a problem with your internet or computer than black not the game. 

April 29, 2012 8:23:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

no

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.