The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Does Stardock have plans to make Gal Civ 3?

By on April 15, 2012 12:39:12 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Hi guys, just throwing this out there to the community - have there been any announcements that Stardock is planning to make a Gal Civ 3? I did a quick web search and IGN stated that Stardock is making it but it's in a very early development stage - if so, that one totally passed me by. Can anyone provide a link to any official announcement by Stardock? I'd be particularly interested in anything that hints at an estimated release date - I'm guessing that something like this wouldn't be released until about 2014 in any case - perhaps this is what Jon Schafer is working on?

+3 Karma | 29 Replies
April 28, 2012 7:41:22 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

May 2, 2012 6:59:43 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Only if the game is not as boring as GalCiv 2....

May 2, 2012 9:20:11 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I'd be shocked to find that this isn't what Jon is working on.  

May 2, 2012 9:24:16 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

For a time there I thought that blowing up stars was fun.  But as the galaxies blackened and became burned-out collections of asteroids, I realised...

...I want to blow up some more stars.

It's a turn-based strategy so really, you kinda have to expect long stretches of notta lot happening when you're colonising and building up.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000344   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.