The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

OMG_blackmage saying hi

By on March 29, 2012 3:41:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hey DG, outside one or two out of no where post it has really been a while.  I just hope everyone's doing well and I miss all of my dg friends. To my DG enemies and all QOT hater you all can stick go suck on some jelly sickles. Also, to stardock and/or gpg (who I know aren't here at all.) WE WANT DG2, you guys owe us (coughmecough) that much lol. Seriously, hope you guys all have success with your new games.

Love, the artist formely known as synn.

+42 Karma | 4 Replies
March 29, 2012 11:43:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

LOL the artist formely known as synn seriously made me laugh. I fucking love prince dude. 

March 30, 2012 12:53:55 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

hiya bro.  Good to hear from you at any rate!

March 30, 2012 9:16:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I fkin lova ya

March 31, 2012 2:55:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_ZEX,
LOL the artist formely known as synn seriously made me laugh. I fucking love prince dude. 
yep yep

Quoting pacov,
hiya bro.  Good to hear from you at any rate!

yay I haven't heard from you in forever.

Quoting JUSThaveFUN,
I fkin lova ya

Yay

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000282   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.