The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The Secret World

By on March 26, 2012 9:03:47 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Any thoughts on the secret world?

http://www.thesecretworld.com/

+8 Karma | 3 Replies
March 27, 2012 4:52:14 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

full price + subscription + microtransaction = no thx.

March 27, 2012 5:07:47 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

IMHO, they keep talking about how amazing and organic and dynamic the skill system is, but noone really explains how the hell it works.

I like the feel of the environments, but the characters look dull as sand. I don't play computer games to look at people on my screen that I can look at going out the door.

I'll wait for a trial period.

March 27, 2012 12:38:41 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

This game is ridiculous. These "Secret Societies" are actually religious in real life. There using people's lack of knowledge on them to make a game based on them.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.