The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

When do you play?

By on March 14, 2012 4:02:22 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hey guys

I do see alot of people playing but everyone doesnt seam to have the same patience to wait for a good game .

When do you guys play? I am Euro (Sweden) and I play around 18:00 GMT to 23:00 GMT. (uk time)

+3 Karma | 5 Replies
March 14, 2012 3:08:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

When do you guys play?

With you - never.

March 15, 2012 9:02:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Not true! We played together a bunch of times!

Lately its with me on the other side with you looking at the respawn clock

Comon IN1...I am not that bad am I? I am mellow yellow! Lets have some fun!

March 29, 2012 10:05:34 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Hello,

For playing i set a time table in my life,

[link to spam removed]

So when I got time to play then surly I play.

March 30, 2012 1:01:05 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I certainly don't expect to see a spam post from alexander john any time soon... no chance of that...

March 31, 2012 3:22:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I found a few new guys whos been good. Big mix though. Everything from Asia, to uk and US...and this little foking country called Denmark seams to have ALL the aces in the game!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000079   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.