The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

A funny Sed/DA vs UB/Rook

By on February 3, 2012 8:58:57 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

We lose this one, despite having a higher kills count: http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/309029/RookUBvsSedDA.DGReplay

Rook and UB are too overpowering late game ):

By the way, that's why I claim Sedna is stronger 3v3: in 3v3, levels above 15 are rare even for soloists, here we all are 19-20.

+5 Karma | 2 Replies
February 4, 2012 12:04:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Just saying in case others are like me - I'd be more interested in downloading/watching the replay if I knew who was in it. 

February 4, 2012 6:55:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting pacov,
Just saying in case others are like me - I'd be more interested in downloading/watching the replay if I knew who was in it. 
yup

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000046   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.