The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Invalid gamestate by Antares :(

By on January 30, 2012 5:36:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

OMGIN1

Join Date 12/2011
+5

It really saddens me I am forced to post this.

AntarestheKuuk is a skilled player, and a nice guy I was always on good terms with. Unfortunately, he decided to show the other side of his personality, then to boast about that ):

We had a conflict during the match, but nothing justifies an invalidation on purpose after an hour-long game. I believe such players should be banned (temporarily, at least). I've proposed to concede a dozen times, instead, he played this game to the very end and invalidated when our cit was at 1.5k hp.

A replay is available, if needed.

Screenshot of Antares boasting in the lobby after the match about finally mastering the art of invalidation:

http://imageshack.us/f/28/antarest.jpg/

Locked Post 58 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 30, 2012 5:56:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

How come filehosting is now asking for an email address when you want to dl a link? Is this legit?

It looks like the game registered anyway..

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/2060114/player/200037/

January 30, 2012 5:58:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Lol, no, that one we lost fair and square Was a gg, by the way. Dunno about legit/illegit, I can upload elsewhere, if needed.

January 30, 2012 6:46:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Antares: ive finally discover hot to critical

This is no proof, critical what?  Maybe he meant how to make critical dmg? ie. by buying Ashkandor or Slayer Gloves or something?

January 30, 2012 11:08:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Can't view the link you posted of the screenshot - I'm not willing to enter my email to see a pic - I recommend using image shack http://imageshack.us/ .  It's all I've ever used and the pic shows up on the forums just fine (and its pretty quick to host).

Anyway, just going to throw this out there - do we need a  new hall of shame thread where you folks can post whatever attacks you want on players without MUCH moderation occurring?  As it stands, if ANYONE is getting ripped a new one, I eventually get to a point where I decide to close out a thread.  If we create a general Hall of Shame 2 thread, then I can leave it open and only moderate in the event of really over the top stuff.  Thoughts?

January 31, 2012 12:52:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting pacov,
Can't view the link you posted of the screenshot - I'm not willing to enter my email to see a pic - I recommend using image shack http://imageshack.us/ . It's all I've ever used and the pic shows up on the forums just fine (and its pretty quick to host).

Sweet I thought an email address was a bit much...

Quoting pacov,
Anyway, just going to throw this out there - do we need a new hall of shame thread where you folks can post whatever attacks you want on players without MUCH moderation occurring? As it stands, if ANYONE is getting ripped a new one, I eventually get to a point where I decide to close out a thread. If we create a general Hall of Shame 2 thread, then I can leave it open and only moderate in the event of really over the top stuff. Thoughts?

Yes as long as any invalid accusations are backed up with replays and screenshots or whatever is required...

January 31, 2012 1:15:13 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

IN1 is a skilled player, and a nice guy I was always on good terms with. Unfortunately, he decided to show the other side of his personality, then to boast about that ):

There was a conflict during the match, but nothing justifies intentional feeding, griefing and trolling. 

I believe such players should be banned (temporarily, at least)

Link to forum where trolling occured:

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/416754

January 31, 2012 1:39:04 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

classic

January 31, 2012 4:12:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Maybe its not a perfect place but I put here some words. Many players have worst day, maybe Antares and IN1 had that. For me both of them are good players. Yesterday I played game against doggu, our game crashed. I don't know who do that, maybe my partner from my team, maybe doggu had enough emotion. Sometimes happened. My private list of worst crashers and unpleasant players:

Check_TM - never don't play with him 1v1, always crash game or leave (in games 2v2, 3v3 not always),

TFD-Seola_DMS -   this same,

Ultra_noob - this same,  

Hui_ Hui - this same, (*"why you leave or crashed our last game Hui_Hui" *"I want play again, you are good opponent, yes, yes I want play again - and more, and more;

FAiRLiGHT_ - my new master on list, 2 times he crashed games, 2 times he leave and in stats he won, he is a person who always talking stupid things ("your build is gay; i kill this game because i cant win with you my TB; everybody play wrong and everybody be idiots" -  sorry FAiRLiGHT_ you are very simple man (or woman

Players who like be aggressive and leave or crash games:
golix - this same, but not so often

DGmkafrica - this same, maybe he like crash games more.

I can play with honest and normal players, as I said, sometimes all of us had worst day. Antares and IN1 can play again to have next GG and HF from this. I believe in them.

I update my list: 

visca_el_barca (now hero) - everybody knows him, but in last time he is not so bad

FAiRLiGHT_ - ech, more crashes, do what he want, the king of jungle,  what i can say, be careful with him, I finished games with this "honest" player

Sphnixblade - tournament crasher, in normal games I don't see that he do that

Good games for all normal players  

January 31, 2012 4:28:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

@hedgie:

I was always on good terms with

Yeah, right. The moment I stopped to accept every little thing you say like it's a Holy Scripture and started thinking a bit independently, those "good terms" evaporated.

January 31, 2012 4:50:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Lucyfear,
maybe doggu had enough emotion.

I am pissed about that one more than anyone. Bought most of the cits for our team and we came back from 1 portal down locked and no towers running to our cit. And our creeps were 1 away from maxed. When the game crashed we had one of you dead, one running back to the crystal, and were about to lock your portal after the kills. Trust me I was pissed we couldn't finish the comeback on that one. I used a bad word when the "invalid gamestate" came up.... cough... after occ died...cough...

Please don't suggest I would crash a game at all, let alone one I am about to win. I have the replay if you don't think this was the case. Thanks...

January 31, 2012 4:51:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

And i wondered how a good game like this can have so little players...

January 31, 2012 4:51:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMGIN1,
Yeah, right. The moment I stopped to accept every little thing you say like it's a Holy Scripture and started thinking a bit independently, those "good terms" evaporated.

stfu troll...

January 31, 2012 5:21:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

stfu troll...

Doggu, darling, why didn't you play with me 10 minutes ago in Teckel's lobby? I'm sure we would have made a great team, hehe.

January 31, 2012 5:42:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting vulvaboy,
And i wondered how a good game like this can have so little players...

Don't forget: Crashing lobbies,imbalances,bugs,bad netcode, useless items, no tutorial, no campaign or single player excitement... only 1 balanced map, broken stats, useless rage inciting information -drop games rate-, and yes asshole players. I am one of them. Demigod is like a UFC cage. If I have a shoddy day at work I'll load DG to take it out on others...like Doggu. Tell him he smells like animal he likes that.

I look to play a game right now but there's only 2 people playing and they are both complete assholes....and I doubt they understand a good insult so it's not worth loading DG to sling some mud on them.... guess I'll play something else tonight.

January 31, 2012 5:48:43 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMGIN1,
Doggu, darling, why didn't you play with me 10 minutes ago in Teckel's lobby?

Cos someone had a ping of 490 to me - like i said in the lobby. Anyway watching you deliberately feed is no fun for me, I have told you that troll....

January 31, 2012 6:39:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Its like watching small children fight at the sandbox, only better

January 31, 2012 6:43:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting awuffleablehedgie,

IN1 is a skilled player, and a nice guy I was always on good terms with. Unfortunately, he decided to show the other side of his personality, then to boast about that ):

There was a conflict during the match, but nothing justifies intentional feeding, griefing and trolling. 

I believe such players should be banned (temporarily, at least)

Link to forum where trolling occured:

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/416754[/quote][/quote]

Victory is ours!!!!!!!!! kekekekekekeke ^-^

Even your own master and guide turn his back on you. Where do you put your brown nose now ? In your own ass? Yes, this is fabulous idea: go fuck yourself!

started thinking a bit independently

REMOVED

http://pl.memgenerator.pl/mem-image/january-31-2012-11-28-07-am-i-started-thinking-independently-pl-ffffff

Yeeeehaw! Congrats IN1 ! In the age of 2x u started thinking independently! Fick ja! Now we are screwed, Genius! This is the biggest discovery in modern history! Independent thinking FTW! What is your next step? Finding cancer cure?

and one more stupid/sick meme

January 31, 2012 7:10:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Finding cancer cure?

No, my area of expertise is totally different (: The rest of the post is... well, about your usual level, so I won't bother to reply.

January 31, 2012 8:15:38 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

OP updated with a different link. The following players were in game and can acknowledge Antares invalidated: Petrdol, Darkliath, marchidanu, adilteneke.

January 31, 2012 10:41:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Lucyfear,
Players who like be aggressive and leave or crash games:

visca_el_barca (now hero) - everybody knows him

How do you crash games on purpose? sry i havent figured it out yet. I rarely leave games, yes i cry sometimes a lot but its a bit frustrating sometimes playing with guys who have more games then i do and play like a newbie. There are many guys who leave after first blood why dont you list those guys? i even play on when 1 of my teamate leaves or drops so its not true that i leave games. Btw my last game with you was like 6 months ago so leave me out of your lists plz

January 31, 2012 6:54:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

IN1 post checklist

Name dropping of 'pro players': Check

Brown nosing 'pro' players: Actually not too bad so far

Judgmental wannabe elitist posturing: Check

Desperate need for validation in a small time internet game: Check

Calling for a ban against another player after griefing at them in game: Check

Sickening desperation to get community onside against another player: Check

This thread scores 5 out of 6.

Like most threads not the slightest recognition that people respond to him the way they do because he actually seems to take pleasure in winding people up, like a sad small time loser looking to gain cred in a minor time multiplier game on Steams budget list.  Perhaps if he simply acted like a nice guy, rather needlessly insulting, unpleasant, unprovoked and uncalled for total jerk to half the community and simultaneously a sycophantic brown noser to the other half in the patently transparent need to form a click and then be in it.

He has actually never done anything to me, but I've lost count of the number of times I've seen him join a lobby, dish out insults like he is the big 'I am' to several players and then quit the lobby at the last minute with casual reference to how much better he is than everyone else present while everyone else is readied up. And no, the people who he insulted did not think of it as 'banter'. 

And if you think IN1 is a nice guy I hardly need point out that is because you are on his brown nose list.

January 31, 2012 7:26:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've lost count of the number of times I've seen him join a lobby, dish out insults like he is the big 'I am' to several players and then quit the lobby at the last minute with casual reference to how much better he is than everyone else present while everyone else is readied up. 

You are lying. I've seen you twice or thrice in some random lobbies (never seen you in a decent no noobs game) and played exactly one match vs you (if I remember the details correctly, the one you were playing a stacked Rook+UB vs Reg+Sed: I think cartman was my Reg). If that was enough to lose count of some fictional insults I throw at poor unsuspecting people, your arithmetical capability must be pretty bad (:

Name dropping of 'pro players': Check

Brown nosing 'pro' players: Actually not too bad so far

Judgmental wannabe elitist posturing: Check

Desperate need for validation in a small time internet game: Check

Calling for a ban against another player after griefing at them in game: Check

Sickening desperation to get community onside against another player: Check

That's totally fictional, probably reflecting your own inferiority complex. If I mention someone in my posts, that is either because I acknowledge their influence on my playstyle (hedgie, ppapanek, nnnils), or just because it's relevant somehow. 

Curiously, I cannot even say I don't like you. I've seen you once or twice, so I naturally barely remember you. As far as I recall, you did not impress me as a great player or a brilliant mind, but that is no crime per se.

January 31, 2012 8:11:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Maybe you shud stop posting on forums for good IN1. People are fed up, you stir shit up all the time. No need. I dont care who quit your game, i dont care who smeared your name in,  i dont care who you worship (and frankly i cudnt give a toss about your strategy guides.) Many people had enough of you...

February 1, 2012 1:45:44 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Many people had enough of you...

By many you mean yourself, Golix and, apparently, that K_B weirdo I barely remember. Just stop reading my threads if you had enough. No one is forcing your hand, AFAIK.

Oh, btw, I think all three have issues with elementary arithmetic (: Golix thinks 41% is lower thant 31%, poor K_B loses count after he has seen me twice, and you think Green-One(68)/visca(66)/adilteneke(46) vs yellow_belly(69)/IN1(60)/drisch(47) is stacked in the latter team's favor. Nah. That's called a nearly perfect balance, and a gg it was.

February 1, 2012 1:53:59 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Jessica Alba is hot.

Just thought I'd cheer things up a bit.....

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000469   Page Render Time: