The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

SERIOUSLY ?

By on January 24, 2012 10:03:32 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

i paid for deskscapes & i cant get any of these dreams or even wallpapers ? this is CRAZY !!!!! for the past week nothing , i even e-mailed ya'll & NOTHING !!!!! either help me or refund my money . one of the two .....

0 Karma | 10 Replies
January 24, 2012 10:13:26 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Do you have your ticket number from the email you sent (it should be on the 'autoreply'- if you can't find that, try your email 'junk/spam' folder)? 

Also, if you keep 'writing' before an actual person answers, you keep kicking your request for help to the end of the queue...

January 24, 2012 10:24:51 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I'm not seeing any tickets in our support system for you, but I managed to track down the issue anyway.

When you made your order, you spelled your email address wrong, which is why you never received a receipt.  I've cleared up the registrations, so you should be able to get everything from here:

https://store.stardock.com/myaccount/products

Just log in with the same email/password you would use to log into the forums.

If you're having trouble with WinCustomize, try logging out and back in to refresh things, or clear out your browser's cache/cookies.

January 24, 2012 10:26:08 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

n/m

January 24, 2012 10:27:38 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting PoSmedley,
n/m

You figured it out before I finished my explanation.  

January 24, 2012 10:39:09 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Rosco_P,

Quoting PoSmedley,
reply 3
n/m

You figured it out before I finished my explanation.  

Rosco_P - Please tell him to get back to his skin and stop with the 'geese'. Thanks.

*keepin Po' on track is harder than herding cats.

January 24, 2012 10:47:44 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting DrJBHL,
*keepin Po' on track is harder than herding cats.

Have ya ever tried herding cats? Uh uh ... not gonna happen. 

January 24, 2012 10:50:19 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Uvah,
Have ya ever tried herding cats? Uh uh ... not gonna happen. 

January 24, 2012 11:02:30 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Okay ...... i stand corrected.

January 24, 2012 3:22:01 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

LOL .... Brilliant...

January 24, 2012 4:09:08 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I am laughing so hard I am crying.  Great video.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000422   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.