The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

rooks structural transfer

By on January 3, 2012 9:40:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

aA_reggird

Join Date 09/2010

i found a bug (well i think its a bug) with structural transfer but i dont really know how i did it hope some1 can explain it to me

well first of all i used structural transfer. then i somehow cancelled it after ~1sec but the damage of structural transfer didnt stop (kind of comparable to qot's uproot) and on top of that i could autoattack the tower for even more damage.

thx for any help

Locked Post 6 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 3, 2012 9:42:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

NT

January 3, 2012 11:33:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

cheat!

January 4, 2012 12:04:57 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

curious - if you would, host a 1v1ai match and try it again and see if you are crazy or if its a bug.  I'm not sure if the uberfix mod is still being worked on, but if you've found a new bug, we can add it over there and see if anyone is willing to work on it.

January 4, 2012 12:24:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

afaik you can stop ST at any time during the spell but I haven't seen the healing to continue after you walk away. You sure it wasn't a passive monk heal or something after you finished the spell?

January 4, 2012 6:42:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Back in my days I experienced this a few times as well. If I remember correctly, this happens when you are interrupted by something... but I don't remember what it was exactly.

January 4, 2012 8:38:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting doggu,
  You sure it wasn't a passive monk heal or something after you finished the spell?

no the healing of ST stopped only the damage kept on

edit: tried it a few times in a 1v1 ai match as pacov suggested but i wasnt able to reconstruct the scenario. however im 100% sure it did happen in some of my other matches (a pity i dont have a replay). that white number which tells you when you do damage and how much damage you do still pops up after you cancel ST and the tower takes the corresponding damage.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time: