The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

How many units sold for Demigod on STEAM?

By on January 1, 2012 2:04:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

How many units sold for Demigod on STEAM?

Is there a way to know?

Also,

is there a way to get info from developer if they are interested for any fuure development or not?

al

+4 Karma | 4 Replies
January 2, 2012 9:37:13 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I don't think that's information that is made public.

January 2, 2012 12:00:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It doesnt matter. The game is back!

One of the best game ever!

Just...make a few more maps. Put the FIXMOD in the game and 2 new DG wouldnt be bad either. Comon santa!

January 3, 2012 5:05:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Maulkin,
It doesnt matter. The game is back!

One of the best game ever!

Just...make a few more maps. Put the FIXMOD in the game and 2 new DG wouldnt be bad either. Comon santa!

Signing for Santa.

Ive been good. A tad lazy, but good to everyone.

Please be good to us?

And, Id like to know anyway. We have 100 best sold games on steam, I wonder where is demigod.

Who is the person on forums we need to ask from Stardock to know that? Froggy or someone else?

January 3, 2012 9:16:24 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

As I said, I don't think it's information that is made public.  

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.