The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

data save

By on November 6, 2011 4:01:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hi i have a problem - i played Demigod for more than 1 year ( only offline ) and yesterday i started playing online .... now my data ( win, lost, etc. ) are not saved 

for example - today i had my first fight and when i started a new fight,  my profile / player info says that i never played before -.-

2nd example - when i start a new game my points from the last game are not added so that i have only 150 points to choose an object -.-

it´s hard enough to join games as noobie but if my fight´s are not saved i will ever be seen as noobie -.- 

maybe you can help me

mfg barracus

0 Karma | 5 Replies
November 6, 2011 4:44:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

sry bro but the single player points you earned are not usable online.

November 7, 2011 3:18:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

^^ That´s ok but i can also not use the points i earned online -  i had an online fight and earned points --> i was in the winning team and when i started the next online game i had to start with zero wins / losts and i also had only 150 points as if i never played before  

November 7, 2011 3:54:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ok well that's not right. Unfortunately ever since the tracker went down some months ago this has been a problem since it came back up - games not recorded etc. I dont know whether it would be worth it but maybe send an email to [email protected] and ask them about it. I have a feeling that this has little chance of being fixed unfortunately which sucks for any one that has recently purchased the game or started to play online.

bl

November 8, 2011 1:32:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

thx for your help

i will send an email and if it doesn´t work i will buy a new cd and create a new account and hope that it will work^^

November 8, 2011 6:23:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting barracus,
i will send an email and if it doesn´t work i will buy a new cd and create a new account and hope that it will work^^

Ah I wouldn't do that as you will likely see the same problem. For some reason the "new" tracker doesn't record games etc properly.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000063   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.