The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Master of Monsters, Battle of Wesnoth, similar

By on October 27, 2011 1:27:55 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Master of Monsters was a lot of fun for me for its time, but I tried playing again about a year ago(the second one) and its just too clunky for me now. And I've played through a lot of Battle of Wesnoth. SO, does anyone have any recommendations for something similar, but recent for the PC?

+8 Karma | 6 Replies
October 27, 2011 2:31:51 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Guardians of Graxia perhaps?

October 27, 2011 4:51:06 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

www.warbarons.com based on the old warlords games. Played in webbrowser with no plugin.I love it myself

October 27, 2011 8:24:40 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Alstein,
Guardians of Graxia perhaps?

Tried, very little play time. Ty though.

October 27, 2011 8:27:25 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting joasoze,
www.warbarons.com based on the old warlords games. Played in webbrowser with no plugin.I love it myself

Thanks, but not really interested in games that have turns per day limit. Is the one on one solo vs AI?

October 27, 2011 9:57:04 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Another idea: Fantasy General, though that's real super old and requires DOS to run. 

October 31, 2011 3:15:45 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Warbarons are only against other players. I am in about 10 games at a time. Normally each player have up to 24 hours to finish his turn. Every day I do about 5 turns in different games.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000110   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.