The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Hey Valve...Where the f**k is Episode 3?

By on September 12, 2011 9:47:09 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

PC gamers are what but Valve on the map and money in their pockets, but us Half Life players are being shit on, we were given two chapters of a "book" and since then silence.

Instead of being coy and cute, treat us Half-Life players like the adults we are and tell us if/what/when.

+19 Karma | 5 Replies
September 12, 2011 10:30:08 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I think you're lost.

September 12, 2011 11:30:46 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Kitkun,
I think you're lost.

Indeed, he is definitely lost, because I have never seen a "Valve" here.

September 12, 2011 11:32:47 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

September 13, 2011 12:32:32 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I don't believe there is an Episode 3.

Doug Lombardi mentioned that the initiative to produce episodic games failed, since they weren't really all that episodic, and they were considering returning to the monolithic development schedule. This was about three years ago. Combine that with Valve's obsession with quality, and you have the reason why Half Life 3 hasn't been released yet.

My advice, keep calm and be patient, or at least go to that rally being held outside Valve HQ. 

September 13, 2011 8:48:07 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I did post in PC gaming....

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000187   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.