The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

looking for anyone willing to play an idiot...

By on September 1, 2011 3:12:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ialreadykne...

Join Date 08/2011
+1

I'm new to the game, played 2 games online and won one, and lost one. The one that I won was all thanks to my team not me lol, but anyways, one of my games I don't think registered, it gave me some kind of error like the state of the game was invalid or something, I can't remember now.

well on topic: I can't seem to find anyone willing to play with me, they seem to think i'm pro for some reason - the only thing I can think of to fix that is to play more games and let my terrible skills speak for themselves, but I can't get in games.

so yeah i'm looking for anyone to play with, I don't care if you beat the snot out of me though tips would be appreciated so I learn something.

I live in California, so of course if you live in the same state, or country I think that would be best.

I have vent and TS, though I never used it for this game, only for another mmo which I haven't played in ages.

don't worry about my time zone, I have no job - so I will adjust to your schedule lol.

Locked Post 6 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 1, 2011 3:57:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If my connection to you is fine (I lately have huge problems with many players by not having connection to them at all), then I could help you Not sure if I could play today (tonight), but Saturday, Sunday is great for me, maybe even Friday evening/night. My time zone is about 7-9 hours ahead of yours so keep that in mind. Best way to catch me up is on vent. Info here.

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/382335

I am Darkliath there as well, so just PM and if I respond (often I am afk), then probably I can jump on demigod and play a game. We could try some 1v1 and 3v3 with Enhanced AI mod. If don't have it, please get. Also it would be good if you used Enhanced UI mod, because it helps a lot.

September 1, 2011 5:22:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yeah I use enhanced UI, favormod and uberfix. I have all the other mods, but I haven't played with them yet. (i'll do that now.)

December 5, 2011 4:52:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'd love a game. Really want to fight in the Pantheon, but no-ones ever on anymore .

Really wish this would come to Steam, maybe it'll have a second chance. Maybe even basically call it a re-release now most of the issues it had at release are patched - and needs to be before DOTA2 comes out, or they'll be in a pickle AGAIN.

That, or just open-source the entire beast so we can get a linux port out there and get it in a few distribution repositories. We can live without the Reactor code if thats used in other places.

May 2, 2013 4:46:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting ,

I'm new to the game, played 2 games online and won one, and lost one. The one that I won was all thanks to my team not me lol, but anyways, one of my games I don't think registered, it gave me some kind of error like the state of the game was invalid or something, I can't remember now.

well on topic: I can't seem to find anyone willing to play with me, they seem to think i'm pro for some reason - the only thing I can think of to fix that is to play more games and let my terrible skills speak for themselves, but I can't get in games.

so yeah i'm looking for anyone to play with, I don't care if you beat the snot out of me though tips would be appreciated so I learn something.

I live in California, so of course if you live in the same state, or country I think that would be best.

I have vent and TS, though I never used it for this game, only for another mmo which I haven't played in ages.

don't worry about my time zone, I have no job - so I will adjust to your schedule lol.

I'd love to play with you. I just re-installed this game after not playing it for a few years. But I'm back in business!

May 16, 2013 10:09:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is a hard game to get into Pogz but I don't actually mind losing games with a noob as long as they are polite and make an effort to learn. 

A lot of new players join a game die twice and then quit, and if you try and help them they scream at you. But as long as you big up the 'nice guy, willing to learn' side then your find people will be willing to take a few losses to help you. 

However, before you get into the mulitplayer side of things you really want to download the enhanced_AI mod. Play 3v3 with two Normal AI on your side and three Nightmare AI on the other team. When you can win every time with every demi your ready to try multiplayer, your still get owned, but you know enough at that point to start to learn against the more skillful humans. 

July 17, 2013 6:30:52 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yesterday I just reinstalled this and realised that the peak number of players in lucky cases is max 50.

Right now it's 1, because I'm online.

If you would like to play, add me: SethPDA

I still hope that there will be some Demigod update to bring back the people who still have the game, or a sequel like Demigod 2.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000610   Page Render Time: