The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Space Pirates And Zombies

By on September 1, 2011 8:52:43 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Anybody playing? Steam's got a demo for those who haven't tried it (and probably other places too), and the full game was on sale on Impulse a couple days ago.

I'm finding the game to be an absolute blast. Haven't played a good 2d overhead space shooter in quite a while.

+76 Karma | 9 Replies
September 1, 2011 9:17:04 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I loved it for a playthrough, but I don't think there's much game in it after that.

September 1, 2011 1:45:21 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I've found it repetitive even after 5 or 6 hours. Fun, but minimal replay value.

September 1, 2011 3:15:43 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Ah, shame.

September 1, 2011 5:58:14 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Well. 5,6 hours isn't that bad. After demo I guess it's a great job for indie game and I'll buy it as soon as I get my salary:D

September 1, 2011 7:48:46 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Yeah I don't think it has much replay value, but it was a lot of fun for the time I played it. Certainly worth the $15. I virtually never replay games anyway unless it's 5 years later.

September 4, 2011 2:05:09 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

not exactly sure why you want a big galaxy. 1 system is just the same as another really. next time i try with beams and not cannons, i'll just use the smallest one around. i didn't even bother with half the worlds out there.

October 14, 2011 7:43:25 PM from PoliticalMachine Forums PoliticalMachine Forums

im not sure if I wanted to purchase on this one..

tampa car accident lawyer

January 12, 2012 6:08:34 AM from PoliticalMachine Forums PoliticalMachine Forums

Well m not exactly sure whether m gonna buy this or not.. 

Diet Solution Program Review

January 12, 2012 7:51:57 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

The spam machine from the game is back for a revenge!

It was good, but as others said there's no point to go for another round. Still, was well worth the purchase.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.