The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

You can now cross over any two games series - which two would you chose?

By on August 15, 2011 11:15:57 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

For me, the choice is simple:

Minecraft

Crossed with

Skyrim

Mine-rim?  Skycraft?  All I know is that I'd never leave my PC again.  Ever.  To hell with families - I'M BUILDNG HERE!

+115 Karma | 48 Replies
August 15, 2011 11:21:05 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Sins of a Solar Empire with Wing Commander. Play the strategy game then, when you need to, jump into a ship and help with the battle directly.

August 15, 2011 11:36:39 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Jagged Alliance 2

with

Dungeon Keeper 2

August 16, 2011 12:01:00 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Empire at War with Battlefront 2. The best of both worlds, strategy and first person shooting.

August 16, 2011 12:02:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Ryat,
Sins of a Solar Empire with Wing Commander.

Wow.  That would be really awesome.  Great idea for a series. 

August 16, 2011 12:13:39 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Mass Effect + Baldar's Gate II (i.e. Mass Effect played in the Baldar's Gate Style).

August 16, 2011 12:53:17 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Ryat,
Sins of a Solar Empire with Wing Commander. Play the strategy game then, when you need to, jump into a ship and help with the battle directly.

Absolutely brilliant.

August 16, 2011 1:15:48 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I'd love a crossover between the gameplay of dungeon keeper and any mmorpg. One side plays adventurers, the other the overlords that construct dungeons and lands for them to visit.

August 16, 2011 5:12:23 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

GalCivII + Homeworld. I pay top dollar for it... 

Ryat and ZombiesRus5- Thats awesome!

(Would like to cross more but I'll stay on topic)

August 16, 2011 5:14:07 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Kings Bounty and CIV IV

August 16, 2011 8:40:54 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

EWoM  and MoM.

August 16, 2011 8:42:02 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Jak II and Metroid Prime. I have no idea why.

August 16, 2011 10:36:43 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

^ *shakes head*... That sounds ridiculous.

AAAUUGGH!! METROIDS!!!!

I would suggest Battlefront 2 and Halo (any kind) (I like the customizability of Halo and the third person views and Weaponry of Battlefront.)

August 16, 2011 10:39:45 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

My choice, which is weird.

Kohan cross Granado Espada (for the artstyle)

Would have Kohan-style gameplay with a Baroque-style art and units, along with magic.  It the game had Stardock-level AI, it would be a masterpiece.

Console pick:  (this is going to be really strange)

Virtua Fighter cross Buriki One

One of the most strategic games ever (yes, it's a fighting game, but it is very very strategic) which lacked some soul, combined with an obscure SNK franchise, which would be suitable to that style of game, yet had characters with plenty of soul.

August 16, 2011 10:45:25 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Jump! Ultimate Stars.

Would be the most epic game in the universe.

August 16, 2011 11:01:41 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Oh dear... this is basically the basis of all my game wants.

Empire at War Phoenix Rising mod and X-Wing

Sins and Homeworld

Supreme Commander and Company of Heroes Blitzkrieg mod

Star Wars or Star Trek and Eve Online

Command and Conquer and Mass Effect

Force Unleashed and Republic Commando

August 16, 2011 12:39:38 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Sword of the Stars II and Outpost 2.

August 16, 2011 12:42:03 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Gwenio1,
Sword of the Stars II and Outpost 2.

I haven't heard of Outpost 2 in a long time. And yeah, a good mix there.

August 16, 2011 1:11:51 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Ryat,
I haven't heard of Outpost 2 in a long time. And yeah, a good mix there.

Builder games are at their best when the game has a way to properly measure your success. And war is a very comprhensive way to do so.

August 16, 2011 2:32:59 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Kitkun,
Empire at War Phoenix Rising mod and X-Wing

Adding Battlefront 2 Extreme mod and the rest of the X-wing series to that would be the ultimate Star Wars experience!

Quoting Kitkun,
Sins and Homeworld

I second that.

August 16, 2011 3:06:14 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Ground control and dow2 would be neat. It would be dow2 but on a much more strategic level. Almost like that alternate table top game where every warhammer 40k unit is tiny as fuck.

August 16, 2011 3:52:31 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Rainbow Six: Raven Sheild and X-Com.

August 16, 2011 4:20:27 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting -Ue_Carbon,
Rainbow Six: Raven Sheild and X-Com.

BRB new pants.

August 16, 2011 6:32:34 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Elderscrolls/MoM

August 16, 2011 9:47:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Dig Dug and Pong...

August 16, 2011 11:35:38 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

C&C:TS and GalCiv3 (Because it has cloaks and really good multiplayer)  

Ship Designer works for ground units. Each planet plays on a 100x100 tile map and does not have to be fully conquered to move on with game. 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000484   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.