The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod idea : The Jester

By on August 2, 2011 12:17:21 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Running_Lukas

Join Date 06/2009
+16

Ok, forget accurate  numbers and balancing and the rest but here's the concept.

The Jester is a real prankster DG, he fools the enemy and robs them of their dignity and gold.

Abilities:

1.Thievery.

Jester pickpockets the targeted demigod. at level1 something like 50g and increases as thievery level increases probably to a max of 300g (with high mana cost).

If the enemy doesn't have enough gold, he only gets what they have on them.

2. Laughter is the best medicine.

Jester acts the fool, causing enemy demigod to be stunned with incredulity. While enemy DG is incapacitated with laughter for (1sec,2sec,3sec,4sec with levels) Jester lifesteals for 100hp per second.

3.Hidden shadows.

Jester gains invisibility for a short time (depending on level)

3. Mindboggle.

Jester confuses the enemy using hypnosis, and causes the enemy to auto-attack themselves for a time (2secs,3,4,5 depending on level)

4. my shadow is my friend.

Jester creates a shadow that imitates himself. He becomes invisible while the shadow is active and enemies attacks will strike the shadow, causing no damamge to himself. The shadow has a limited health (500,750,1000,1500) and cannot attack. The shadow can only move a limited range from the jester and will follow the jester as he moves away. The jester can still attack while his shadow is active.

5. Slap in the face.

Jester slaps enemy DG in the face, causing great shame. Enemy DG loses 250health and 150 mana, and more at higher levels. This skill is a melee ranged skill.

6. The Jig.

The jester plays his flute giving nearby allies increased health per second,mana per second, and damage for a short time.

Locked Post 2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 3, 2011 1:06:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I like this! Very good difference from the other DG!

I been thinking what 2 different types of DG to do. One was a "bard" that dont really do that much damage themselves but have loads of helping abilities to their allies. + attack, healing, etc. But no where near the others. Jack of all trades, master of none, so to speak.

This is very simular to what I was thinking!

August 10, 2011 5:27:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

There have been a lot of good ideas on the forum in detail you guys should check out.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000046   Page Render Time: