The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Plagiarizing nnnils, or hedgie's Sedna orthodoxy overthrown!

By on July 28, 2011 4:42:48 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Dlarimit

Join Date 10/2010
+20

Well, as you all know by now, I've never been successful with hedgie's main build (Heal-Silence) in 3v3. Therefore, I've finally devised 2 non-half-assed builds that cover, more or less, all 3v3 scenarios. The second one is a nnnils' ri... Errr, my interpretation of several nnnils' ideas about how to play Sedna.

Scenario 1. Laning with Rook (well, that's ~75% of the matches); no Reg on the opposing team; reliable teammates:

Favor: CoN.

Heal1>HW1>Pnc1>Heal2>HW2>Sil1>Heal3>CH/MP1>MP1/SAVE>Heal4+MP2>Sil2; Sil3+MP3 at 15.

No speed items (use CoN to escape ganks), standard kit: 2 helms, 3 armors, tps, locks, sigils.

The emphasis is put on supporting your Rook and never running out of mana, even early game. Quite a safe build, too. I love it.

Scenario 2. Laning with a squishy teammate (TB, DA, Reg); Reg on the opposing team; unreliable teammates:

Favor: BotF.

Heal1>HW1>IG1>Heal2>HW2>Sil1>IG2>Heal3/CH>IG3>Sil2; yup, no Pounce.

Make BoS your first purchase; WoS is optional until locking phase.

The main idea is to get as much hps regen + as much speed as possible early/early-mid game (IG3+BoS=+25% speed; IG3+BoS+WoS=+50% speed). The build plays like this: you run up to the opponent, kill his monk, AA him insolently, retreat, back to full health in seconds, run up to the opponent, etc. Best served with strong towers. Ganks can be outrun. I thank God and nnnils for this wonderful, blatantly anti-hedgian (IG+HW? no Pounce? BLASPHEMY!) build idea. Ha-ha, take that! 

Locked Post 35 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 10, 2011 8:32:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

post of the week lol

Ah, yes. The question is: of WHAT week? Necrophilia is rampant here

August 10, 2011 5:25:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I have a question why is this thread not shown under new threads for everyone to see when you cick on "Demigod"?

August 10, 2011 5:51:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's in the dg strat forum.  It shows up there all the time and it shows up on the main page if its had a recent update... by main page, i mean here:  https://forums.demigodthegame.com/

August 11, 2011 6:14:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_pacov,
It's in the dg strat forum.  It shows up there all the time and it shows up on the main page if its had a recent update... by main page, i mean here:  https://forums.demigodthegame.com/

hmm ok, i just realized that i missed a lot of interesting threads in there. 

August 11, 2011 10:40:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting JUSThaveFUN,
Quoting OMG__IN1, reply 6
nnnils can't do it, ppapanek can't do it, TSK-Rin can't do it, Shane can't do it. Not consistently, anyway. Are you going to claim you can? If it's true: it's kind of pointless to discuss a strategy based on a performance of a retired player, even if he, supposedly, can do things active players cannot.
They are just lazy. And it makes me really mad when they are being lazy on me, but oh well at least they do it if it is game deciding in high lvl games. For instance, in one game i could only withstand shane's full minion build oak as rook with a nice bishop micro by nnnils all game. Then the next game i pretty much have no monk at all, or a monk that insta dies all game.  I never seen ppapanek really monk fail. rin barely plays, and shane is probably just lazy in "pug" games.

I'm a monk genius unless I'm using minion Oak then I need another general on my side, as long as it's not some silly burst damage sedna who won't heal me while I'm smashing on Rook.  

August 11, 2011 11:49:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I only micro well if its really needed cuz its so annoying to check every 5 secs if your monk/bishops is at the right place etc... and those monks are fcking retarded lol.. not giving a shit about where they should stay or go

August 11, 2011 12:42:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

and those monks are fcking retarded lol.. not giving a shit about where they should stay or go 

^ QFT

August 11, 2011 12:43:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

silly burst damage sedna who won't heal me = pacov?  

August 11, 2011 7:53:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting nnnils,
and those monks are fcking retarded lol.. not giving a shit about where they should stay or go
I freaking knew it you lazy bum

August 12, 2011 4:10:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol zen i bet youre exactly the same

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000078   Page Render Time: