The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Getting players for voice chat

By on July 16, 2011 4:08:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Plaguewraith

Join Date 04/2011
+9

Hi!

Just as the title says, I hope to find some people that  also want to use a voice chat during gaming.

Just for fun and a little tactics, of course. I tried it once with a german gy who was also a newbie. There it was just for fun because we didn't know any tactics at all and just could tell the other what we were doing at the moment. ^^

But it really enhanced the level of enjoyment even it was no improvement for our gaming (could even say it was more distracting than a help ).

I can offer Skype and Ventrilo for voice chat and don't mind to get TS or another program. Just tell me here.

So, I'm also Plagewraith in Skype and Ventrilo.

If you search me in Skype Sven from Germany, Bremen should show up and that's me.

Tell me that you're from DG in the notes, otherwise you could be ignored if I don't reckognize your name.

I can speak german well (surprise!!! ^^) and english. But I'm not used to talk english so I've just to try out. But I guess it will be enough for basic talking.

Well, hope some of you will answer here or skype or ingame.

Locked Post 3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 16, 2011 6:22:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

(could even say it was more distracting than a help  )

It's always that way for me. The ultimate challenge for me in DG is probably to play a game while on Vent with Pacov.

July 17, 2011 12:09:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Plague, if you want to setup a voice game with me, let's just set a time.  I rarely do vent games anymore, but I'd be willing to play with you a bit.

July 17, 2011 10:21:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks Pavoc!

I would like to do that. Which time zone are you exactly (mine is UTC +1)? And when you have free time?

I'm 6 hours ahead compared to the forum time stamp so the earlier you can be online the better for me and that may only occur at the weekend, I guess.

Well, maybe we can get that going.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time: