The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Passportal.

Yeaa

By on July 16, 2011 9:31:57 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

oO-DreamCat...

Join Date 04/2010
+4

New skill-based idea for Demigod!

When somebody tp-ing, he open some kind of "portal", which has possibility to pass "flying" nukes like TB's fireball and Spine Atack. It happens with any bright visual effect.

Range = distance to TP-point+distance from other TP-point to enemy.

What do you think about it?

p.s. Demigod 2 FTW!

Locked Post 2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 22, 2011 7:01:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So if I had an ally/enemy tping, then I could use spine attack so that it would pass through the portal and hit something on the other side?  It sounds cool, but it would have to be only able to use after the actual tp, otherwise teammate could start a tp, other spine attack, other cancels so the tp isn't actually used.  Or did you have something else in mind?

July 23, 2011 6:03:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Bryff, thank you for reply and yes, probably you can use spine atack through the passportal again and again. I think its pretty hard to coordinate this in random team, but, hm, really easy to do with guys on Vent. In this case it would be a little unbalanced - for example, you destroyng tower and want to go away with low hp - and right that time when you moving back, fireball and spine just kills you. How it could be solved: 1. Passportal opens only after 1,5 seconds of casting tp, so you have time to back. 2. Passportal opens after tp  is already used - not sure if it can be usefull. 3. May be any other ideas...

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time: