The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Single player favor points and items resetted

By on June 29, 2011 10:59:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Plaguewraith

Join Date 04/2011
+9

Hi!

It happend the second time now, that my single player account was resetted to zero favor points and no favor items left.

That is very annoying! Can somebody tell me why that happens and how I can avoid it?

I could also life with "cheating" as long as I can use all favor items in my single palyer account.

Thanks for any answers!

Locked Post 3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 29, 2011 12:00:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hey. Probably because you deleted game.prefs or created another user on single player, but anyway.

The solution (cheating) to get lots of favor points (could get favor items, but more writing/changing).

Go to my documents\my games\gas powered games\demigod\game.prefs. There press CTRL + F for find function. Write in that window "points". it should lead you to your favor points line. For example my line looks:

Points = 22915,

Here you change number to any you wish (not too high though, as I don't know the limit and what would happen if you reached it). Then save and go take your favor items

June 29, 2011 12:58:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks a lot!

So, I can remove at least the symptoms. I´m sure, that I´ve changed nothing at all, exept mod installing. But I could not imagine that Pavocs eAI Mod changed that.

Whatever it is... Not so important anymore.

June 29, 2011 11:45:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Plaguewraith,
But I could not imagine that Pavocs eAI Mod changed that.

nope... not me.  ;O

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time: