The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Popular skins list update

By on June 25, 2011 10:18:37 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Hello everyone

the issue I noticed rather concerns the site than the forum.

I noticed several times that the popular skin/skinner list on the right of the page don't update correctly.

For example, today, I don't find my new WB in the "popular skin yesterday" although it has been downloaded 542 times.

This score should have placed this skin in 4th position of the daily list.

To finally find it at the right place, I had to select in "explore filters/most popular/yesterday/tiles/30 by page. (with 9 by page it was wrong, too)

So the info is here, but don't update on WB home page.

It isn't very important, just say that to improve the site.

Have a nice day

+5 Karma | 2 Replies
June 25, 2011 10:42:54 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Your not the first to notice that or to post on it.  Been like that for a while.

June 25, 2011 10:51:13 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

If you add a skin the day before, for some reason it will never show up on the most popular list.  It could be downloaded a million times and it would not show up on the list until the 2nd day after it is uploaded, which would be tomorrow in your case windoe.

For instance, you add a skin on the 24th, it will not show up in the statistics for the most popular until the 26th.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.