Concerning eAI 0.26.48, Uberfix1.05, tower strengh high
Difficulty normal: Sed (pavoc_tank_heal) & Rook (transfer_tower) vs TB & LE
- Sed sent a monk to Rook and not to me! Very good, since Rook was the only assasin (I was Sed too, but just idle at the crystal)
- TB suicided himself at the center lane towers but cast CoF, after that he attacked health lane tower togehter with the creeps and detroyed it (also using CoF), capturing gold flag after that (exept for his suicide mission, it seemed to be a good job for the AI)
- Sed bought Currency 1 at WR 4 (both were out of gold at WR 3 but they played on and Sed returned when it had 1800 gold, seemed ok to me)
- When Rook took back gold flag (captured by TB before) he locked it
- TB attacked middle lane towers with FB and CoF (senseless, but it was nice to see he uses that skills)
- Sed and LE fighting at health flag. Sedna attacked minions and ignored LE (higher priority for DG attacking as a solution?)
- Rook was always OOM because his only helm was scaled helm (maybe because of saving gold for the creeps)
- TB autoattacked a creep wave with catapults etc. Should use skills for creeps (maybe triggered by WR).
It seemed to me the overall performance was a good one. Sure the the AI still does senceless thing here and then but it was more fun to watch them then before (hopefully this is not because of my wine consume yesterday ^^).
Made a rematch with nightmare difficulty.
- Sed this time sent the bishops to me (so i sent a monk to rook for compensation). Later she sent them to Rook again but she skipped the bishops for high priests. Makes no sense? (Exept my presence forced this because i had bishops later if sedna again wouldn`t help Rook with her bishops, was surprised to see her using high priests)
- Rook attacked celerity flag on health side and LE ported in (good job)
- There was a tie when Sed tried to get the gold flag on mana side. LE and TB where standing idle at the towers, while Sed stand idle before them out of range. After a minute or so LE engaged, TB still "guarding" (?) the tower/flag. Don´t know yet when or how the tie was broken.
- Sed & Rook crushed the other team somehow because of much more flag control buy Catas at WR 8 when dark team just had WR 5
- Nice to mention: At WR 8 both teams (in the nightmare game the light team) try to capture the portal flag on the gold flag side and even using lock a lot more than before. Was niceto watch
Pavoc, I hope you´re not disappointed if I won´t play against 3 nightmare AIs...
But I'm curios if someone will.