The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

compost without uproot or shamblers?

By on May 29, 2011 11:10:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Plaguewraith

Join Date 04/2011
+9

Hi!

Can somebody tell me, what´s the advance to get compost with a QoT, without using uproot or shamblers?

I just played a game where the player get it at lvl 3 but his first shambler at lvl 11 or so.

It makes me suggest there is maybe more to that skill than it reads in the description.

Thanks for any answers!

Locked Post 5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
May 30, 2011 9:38:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

2 words, Occam's Razor, using my deductive powers bestowed upon me by the god that doesn't exist, the player you saw do that is simply an idiot

May 31, 2011 1:23:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So, in other words, he/she invests early on that skill as a tactital conclusion... Like a long term investment.

June 1, 2011 12:38:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i'm not sure what you mean by tactical conclusion. but in the simplest terms, he wasted points by doing that(BTW you never mentioned what level he got 'uproot'. i am assuming he didnt get it until a later level if at all). btw as much as i enjoyed replying to you, for future reference you can just google *skill or item* +'demigod' and you should find the official description + special notes, which will always tell you everything you need to know and more. so far in my experience with Demigod, i only noticed 1 skill that acts a tiny bit differently than described, and that is 'Rook's 'power of the tower' in that they disappear after a certain amount of time, which they fail to mention in the description, but i found it here

http://demigod.wikia.com/wiki/Power_of_the_Tower in the 'notes' section

June 2, 2011 7:30:09 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah it was a bit of a joke. Investing a point at Lvl 3 to have some use of it, when you get shamblers much later --> long term investment. ^^

Google is a tip though, but it seems not to answer all (googled for the cleric high priest combo without results).

But sure I´ll try it everytime.

June 2, 2011 12:01:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The Demigod Wiki is very good read for stuff like that. I always google Demigod Wiki and whatever you need. In this case Queen. 

In another thread someone said that compost makes no sense at all if you can still get morale as morale gives about the same advantage as compost plus other advantages. So compost is a bad pick overall.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000156   Page Render Time: