The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Mod request - team emitters

By on May 8, 2011 2:30:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

pacov

Join Date 02/2008
+182

So - like the title says - would it be possible to create some sort of team emitter that might make it easier to tell when your teammates port in or enemies are present?  I just played a unique game with a total of 3 rooks and 2 oaks.  It became a little confusing to tell if the oak that tp'd in was on my team or the other - which dictates what I would do.  At first, I was thinking about a a red or blue outline that would cover each dg - but I figured that might be a bit challenging (I was thinking it would cover the outline of the dg's character... then I got to thinking, how about some sort of unique colored emitter that could possibly indicate the team color.  The goal would be to have each dg stand out and be able to identify them by team.

Anyway, just curious if it might be simple to do and if anyone would be willing to take on the project.  Thanks.

Locked Post 3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
May 8, 2011 2:30:35 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

NT

May 10, 2011 9:04:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Not sure if you know or not, but if you press F12 the color schemes on a demigod become the same as your side's creeps.

eg: If you are on light, all friendly demigod colours will turn blue.

Admittedly it is not very good on some demigods (eg: forces of darkness UB)

May 10, 2011 11:22:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting LORD-ORION,
Admittedly it is not very good on some demigods (eg: forces of darkness UB)

yeah - i knew that.  Just looking for something a wee bit better.  Thanks, though!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time: