The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Games goes on after accomplish winning condition

By on March 27, 2011 3:40:42 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

After i've installed latest update (2011.03.24), i can't win in skirmish battle. If i loose i will get the summary screen, but if i accomplish any winning condition, the game will goes on.

I played with assasin. The game installed with hungarian lokalization.

My computer (HP laptop): Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8400 2.26GHz 791 MHz, 1,99GB of Ram

Thank you for your help

0 Karma | 2 Replies
March 31, 2011 10:09:09 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is an easy fix. I had this problem as well and i had the Hungarian version with this bug. Im guessing that you cant destroy the enemy citadel fully?' 1 Option is that if you have impulse then uninstall the game and then just install it via impulse and then choose English as a language. Other option is that u download the hotfix for Hungarian version but i don't know the link for that.

April 16, 2011 2:43:59 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I can't find any hungarian hot fix, so i will try reinstall it with english language. Thx 4 hlp.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000156   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.