The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Alpha Prime

Survival of arcade-esque shooter battle

By on March 17, 2011 8:06:21 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

This is a question for anyone who has gotten past this level: When the character Warren is finally met, there is an arcade style shooter battle in which the Special Forces of the Company are swarming in the room. The weapons I have available are the hammer, pistol, shotgun, assault rifle, flamethrower, and three grenades. The SpecOps troops with assault rifles enter in through the main door adjacent to the windows and some flamethrower troops enter through a door on the wall adjacent to the wall with the windows. So far I've tried grenades to blast away the first three waves of assault rifle troops and then finish off the flamethrower dudes with the assault rifle, and then I tried to just incinerate everyone, but some are too far away and they ebb away my health points from a distance so that I basically have lost this level twice. What would I need to do to beat this level?

+15 Karma | 1 Reply
March 21, 2011 3:59:27 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Okay... has anyone played this game whatsoever and have any advice? It takes like three headshots with a pistol to kill these AI and they have absolute accuracy with which to ebb away my health, and I only have three grenades available with which to throw while not within direct fire. After that I might as well be using the hammer to hit myself on the head with.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000172   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.