The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Kilingspring

By on February 19, 2011 8:01:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

hero_

Join Date 12/2010
+2

You cant expect me to concede after the trash talk dark did.  Are you serious?  So the solution to this problem is dont swear be nince be polite and i concede otherwise u can forget about whoever u are i dont care. I hope i got my point across.

Locked Post 9 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 19, 2011 8:48:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

In my experience, Darkliath is an extremely polite and correct young lady. I don't think I've ever seen her use inappropriate language, and I've played with/vs her a lot. So my conclusion is: (1) either you are... hmmm... exaggerating; (2) or she had a mighty good reason to be not as nice as usual to you.

Mind you, Dark's reputation in this community is pretty much impeccable. She's a true paladin here, helping the n00bz and donating her own win % to coach them  

February 19, 2011 9:15:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I was surprised too thats all i can say.  For a person so generous and staff.. Still how come she made such a big deal out not getting a win when she cud have see this coming. She did not use foul language but she did piss me off how she cudnt take a beat and going on about how noob i am. So thats what i meant i dont care who you are as long as you dont piss me off i will always concede if not dont go complaining about not getting a win. On a final note this argument is pointless as you shudnt be bashing people for not conceding because there has been and always will be people who that and there is nothing you can do about it unfortunately . Sure you can threat them by banning them (pacov) but then you shud ban the whole community cose i dont think theres a singe person who hasnt left at least 1 game without conceding.

February 19, 2011 11:48:51 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks for explaining yourself in a little more detail, kilingspring.

On a final note this argument is pointless as you shudnt be bashing people for not conceding because there has been and always will be people who that and there is nothing you can do about it unfortunately

Indeed?  Something can very much be done about folks that intentionally and repetitively abuse the system.

i dont think theres a singe person who hasnt left at least 1 game without conceding.

I hope you don't think this is even remotely about folks that pull this sort of thing 1 time and that's it.  You were reported by more people than just Darkliath, you know.  As long as you aren't repeatedly abusing the system (eg I lose my 1v1 therefore I always hit end game to deny the stat), then we really don't have a problem here. 

February 21, 2011 2:43:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I played kilingspring a couple of times, and he'll will never concede. I tried to get him to join my 1on1 when he kept saying rematch, he would never join. Clear abuser of the system!

February 21, 2011 2:55:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

plz send me the gamelink when we played cose im 90 % sure iv never played with you thx

You havent joined any of my games that i hosted (not just 1v1) i just checked. So what are you talking about?

I had never spoken to you thats 100% i wud remember i think you are thinking of another player. And why do you care that i leave witohut conceding when im not the host? how is that the abuse of the system plz explain.

February 21, 2011 7:24:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think i left you enough time to explain yourself and seeing  how busy you were on other threads it makes me wonder.

2 Options left :  1 You have a second account which i dont know about and thats why i dont remember your name and dont find you in any of my games.

2. You are a liar. And god forbid this is true. If it is this is definitely something the moderator shud look into cose smirking in someones name is not cool. 

February 21, 2011 7:29:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think i left you enough time to explain yourself

lol. Cheers boss.

February 21, 2011 9:01:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting doggu,

I think i left you enough time to explain yourself
lol. Cheers boss.

lol. Thx for the comment

February 23, 2011 12:45:28 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

We've had a bit of negativity lately and I'm hoping to end that.

Kilingspring - let's just leave it at this: if you've been intentionally exploiting the 1v1 system for stats, please stop.  I know you are a decent player and don't mean you any offense or feel a need (beyond this post) to force you to defend yourself- but everyone gets a little sour after playing a game, winning, and then having the victory removed from the stats.  True, some of us don't really care too much about the stat system - but taking away a win sours some.  I'd definitely prefer not to pursue this any further and we certainly don't need any more posts here.  So, please, if you were exploiting, just let it be a thing of the past.  I'd appreciate it and I'm sure the majority of the community would as well.  Thanks in advance. 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time: