The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

File: I_htya

By on February 18, 2011 7:55:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums External Link

bronayne

Join Date 09/2009

This was a 2v2 game doggu +I_htya vs me and Frei. I want to show with this link and replay that not only is he incredibly bad mannered, a horrible player, but also an exploiter! Doggu was the host, who when he left it's the old host not count bs. But i_htya knows how to not make the game not count even as not being the host. He did not concede or simply leave, he somehow lagged the game for 5-7sec before he disconnected and made the game not count. This person really has some issues.

pantheon link:

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/1631862/player/130285/

replay

http://www.gamereplays.org/demigod/replays.php?game=51&show=details&id=190280

Locked Post 3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 18, 2011 8:04:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

NT

February 18, 2011 8:51:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Dude i didn't host exploit. I said "gg" and "wp" as it was over and asked him to concede. He wouldn't so after a few mins I left. The replay will show I conceded. Anyway if you are going to point fingers please make it justified.

February 18, 2011 10:06:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting doggu,
Dude i didn't host exploit. I said "gg" and "wp" as it was over and asked him to concede. He wouldn't so after a few mins I left. The replay will show I conceded. Anyway if you are going to point fingers please make it justified.

Let's just leave it at this.  From watching the replay, it clearly looks to me like an exploit stemming from i_hyta.  I'm not going to look into this further, but let's just leave it at this - experienced players that enjoy competitive play shouldn't be using any sort of exploit.  If you are, please just knock it off. We all win and lose some games.  I'd rather not have to waste a bunch of time digging into this and reporting to get a ban.  And side note... in the past a screen shot was necessary showing intent to desync/exploit for a ban.  That's no longer the case as its a little bit easier to follow what has happened with the connections than has previously been discussed here.  So - please, just knock it if and get back to having fun.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000140   Page Render Time: