The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Enemy's Citadel cannot destroyed in single mode

By on February 13, 2011 12:17:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

chaoswar

Join Date 12/2009

1.When I playing in single mode, with ai bots, at the end of the game, the enemy's citadel is not destroyed.

I see about 282/52800 on the citadel and the counter is stopped and game doesn't finished. I don't understand why?????????

And the game isn't finished. And I can't click to the enemy citadel...

2. The second bug is an interesting too. When I choose a demigod in the new player menu, for example:

I choose the Torch Barier , and the Torch Barier'S voice is not his voice, I heard another character's voice in the game.

I choose ,,like, Lord Erebus and I can not hear the voice of Erebus. And this problem is in the match too.

How can I solve this problem? (Before the 1.30 update, these bugs weren't in my game, but I couldn't play matches in multi....(   )

Locked Post 5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 13, 2011 12:34:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That's very strange, chaos.  I've never encountered these issues.  Is this the US version of demigod or some other language?  What OS are you using.  If its an option, I'd recommend going so far as to reinstall the game.  I'd figure someone like this would have been reported before, so I'm guessing it might just be someone on your pc?  Anyway, the more details you can provide, the better. 

February 13, 2011 2:33:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I have encountered people with these problems, however cannot remember what exactly fixed them.

As for voice problem, fix might be - going to demigod\sounds\EN_VOICE_UPDATE.exe. It might give an error or maybe not (I remember it giving one, but it still did fix it).

February 13, 2011 3:21:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I searched for a solution in the forum, and I found it. Someone installed the original Demigod game with polish language,

the polish setup. And he had the same problem.

I installed at last month the Demigod game with the hungarian language setup. And I have the same problem.

1 hour ago, I deleted the game and I installed the game with the english setup, then I updated the game(1.3), and it seems working, the sounds are good and I can destroy the enemy citadel. I think i am very lucky, that I found in the forum a similar post. 

(in the Space empires V was the same bug,,,after the language pacth, the game crashed...) for Now I use  games only with english language...

February 20, 2011 8:38:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah i had the same problem as well. I had the Hungarian version too and same problem. Also i crashed every time j got an achievement in multi player. There is a fix for this bug out there but yeah, you can just download the English versions both works fine

February 23, 2011 12:47:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks for the feedback everyone.  I'm glad there is a solution, but its good to know that there is a problem with the localization of that version.  TBH, I'm not sure if something will be done, but perhaps one of the modders can take a look and identify the fix in case we are able to get a patch.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000110   Page Render Time: