The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Rage Mod

By on January 31, 2011 9:55:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I have been playing around with the concept of rage for a while now trying to work out how to get a new resource and feature into demigod fairly. After a small amount of discussion with mithy, i believe it is possible.

The concept of this mod would be to:

At level 10 you can shop at a new shop and purchase a single ability (free --> these abilities are generic (same to all demigods) and purchasable off your demigod from the window described below.

This:

Adds a new mana bar which is filled up every time you strike an enemy unit (or are struck by one). 

This ability has its own window on the ui bar. Using the ability will decrease rage. Rage abilities will have 10 sec cooldown provided you have the rage to use it.

Rage decreases over time and will return to 0 if out of combat long enough.

What do you think? Kinda like a second favor item but adapted to be an ability that uses a new resource.

Concept Art:

This would then give you a second chance at getting a unique set of abilities (like favor items) about 50% of the way through the game and IMO would very much enhance the strategic aspect of the game later in.

What do you think. Any feedback is useful. Would you use this mod?

+47 Karma | 1 Reply
January 31, 2011 10:16:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I like the idea. 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000078   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.