The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Create your own demigod

By on January 25, 2011 10:01:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Keyeszx

Join Date 12/2009

Anyone ever heard of starcraft 2? Good...

Well I'm making a map that is basically demigod in starcraft 2, I have unclean beast almost finished, just need to give him an attack animation(I'm using the lurker which doesn't have a melee attack). I'm working on Regulus next so that should be fun. I might not be able to add Oculus in yet so I'll hold off on putting Demon Assassin in also.

What I want you guys to do is create a demigod, with the abilities and stats and even give him a small backstory. If I find him balanced enough I'll add him in to the map and give you credit, whenever someone selects your demigod I'll have it display thanks to whoever posted him.

If you want to give them names I'm ok with it but I probably won't be using all of the names for the demigods, rook sounds kind of weird for a robot just like Regulus is weird when I'm using Nova(female ghost) for the character. So I might go into greek or norse mythology and use those names.

Locked Post 1 Reply
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 26, 2011 11:39:32 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

hey, sorry but everything is pretty dead from what i can see. just check the master list for demigod concepts. if you need permission feel free to use any of mines!

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/370124

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000109   Page Render Time: