The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Errungenschaften werden nicht gezählt!

By on January 6, 2011 2:01:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sterio_

Join Date 08/2009

Hey, ich hab ein problem mit meinen Errungenschaften beim Damonen Assassinen. Ich habe genau 49 Kills und nur 1 Kill würd emir für die Errungenschaft Töte 50 Demigods fehlen aber irgendwie wird dieser einfach nicht gezählt und auch die anderen Errungenschaften werden nicht mehr gezählt auch wenn ich sie geschafft hätte.

Bitte um Hilfe

Schon mal DANKE an Alle !!!

Locked Post 2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 6, 2011 6:07:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

soso translation:

Hey, I have a problem with my achievements with the Damonen Assassinen. I do not have exactly 49 Kills and only 1 Kill würd emir for the achievement kill 50 Demigods to be missing this simply counted and also the other achievements will however somehow become no more counted even if I her had created.

January 7, 2011 1:53:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Gosh, very bad translation  ("I do have 49 kills")

Well anyway, this person found the problem with achievements not being counted (1 more kill for 50 kills achievement with DA), and others. Anyone with better German knowledge than mine can answer him?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time:

Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.