The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The REAL Chatroom

Or alternative Chatroom

By on December 8, 2010 6:46:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok, so I decided to create a new Chatroom, because the old one was getting pretty....old! 

Everyone may post here, as well as in the good'ol Flameroom...I mean, Chatroom

I would like to keep this Chatroom civilized. Well, as civilized as most forum threads are (doesnt mean that you all have to be polite like Oatesy, lol).

So for this reason, I may update the OP of this thread in the future, posting certain thread rules, as I see fit.

For now though, post away, and everyone is welcome!

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8676/threadnecromancy.jpg

Currently these users are banned:

- ArcticBlunder

+160 Karma | 1861 Replies
December 18, 2010 12:56:55 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Shiro check this out: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=384814

ROFL

"We were inhuman beings....butchers on a field of corpses....corrupt and depraved....only a sum of viscera, blood, and bone - Creatures without soul."

December 18, 2010 1:19:37 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting OMG_Shiro,
You want us to ask you don't you

I neither confirm nor deny.

Quoting morpheas768,
Come on, spit it out I promise I wont laugh, because I think that nothing is embarrassing to listen to, unless its not music.

"We were inhuman beings....butchers on a field of corpses....corrupt and depraved....only a sum of viscera, blood, and bone - Creatures without soul."

At the time I posted, I was listening to Selena Gomez. She's attractive, a talented musical artist, and a talented actress. She even gets bonus points for not trying to be super-slutty like Miley Cyrus.

Quoting morpheas768,
So, I played a game (LoL of course), and there was these 3 guys (probably Albanian or something), who would spam pings in the map all the time. But when I say all the time, I mean 1 ping every 0.1 sec.

ALL.

THE.

TIME.

I knew it was them, because 1) they were a team, 2) they would all go together, usually leaving me and morde to die in team fights, enjoying the show, 3) one of them actually admitted it.

When I asked them to stop pinging all the freaking time, amumu (the one who was spamming the most), answered me: "Sian Zhao is  dog"  (he meant Xin Zhao, me) .

When Morde asked them to stop doing that, amumu answered: "mord and Sian Zhao are dog"

Then he said: "all american are dog!", then he continued on spamming pings on the map, while he would type "dog" every 10 sec on the chat.

I think that was by far one of them most horrible games I have ever had, and that was due to the fact that we could actually win this game, if they hadnt gotten on my nerves so much. Needless to say, that morde couldnt take it anymore, and said: "I'm out, gg", and then went afk. I then proceeded to do the same (go afk), and watched them die one by one, enjoying the show quite a lot, if I may say so.

GG

Well, that's lame. Some people are just stupid.

They should be executed for heresy.

Quoting OMG_Shiro,
Log back on then >.< and they were probably brazilian.

How many's a brazilian? (<-NOT SERIOUS)

December 18, 2010 3:20:49 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Whiskey144,
At the time I posted, I was listening to Selena Gomez. She's attractive, a talented musical artist, and a talented actress. She even gets bonus points for not trying to be super-slutty like Miley Cyrus

Aha, yeah.....so? How is THAT embarassing?

If you'd told me that were listening to Justin Beiber, then maybe, I would make fun of you (I still wouldnt, but I'm just sayin').

And to think that I consider JB the only artist that someone could be embarrassed for listening to. (even though most JB fans are not ashamed to say it)

On another note, imo Selena Gomez is: 1) Kind of hot and really cute, 2) A very good singer, I like her voice, 3) Not Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Madonna and Justin Beiber (and thats always a plus).

(And yeah, Justin Beiber DOES count as a female singer)

Quoting Whiskey144,
Well, that's lame. Some people are just stupid.

They should be executed for heresy

Hellz yeah. If I could, I would get them banned for senseless spamming

I only reported them, thats all I could do.

Quoting Whiskey144,
How many's a brazilian? (<-NOT SERIOUS)

I didnt catch that one.

December 18, 2010 12:07:48 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting morpheas768,
Aha, yeah.....so? How is THAT embarassing?

If you'd told me that were listening to Justin Beiber, then maybe, I would make fun of you (I still wouldnt, but I'm just sayin').

And to think that I consider JB the only artist that someone could be embarrassed for listening to. (even though most JB fans are not ashamed to say it)

On another note, imo Selena Gomez is: 1) Kind of hot and really cute, 2) A very good singer, I like her voice, 3) Not Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Madonna and Justin Beiber (and thats always a plus).

(And yeah, Justin Beiber DOES count as a female singer)

I dunno; in some ways it probably would be embarrassing amongst my peer group, but, meh, it doesn't matter in the long run.

But yeah, Justin Beiber=girl singer. He's also lame because he thinks American football (so not real football) player Tom Brady of the New England Patriots team stole his (Beiber's) haircut.

I'll also admit that I enjoy listening to the (much smaller amount of) music that Victoria Justice produces. Justice is a teen artist like Gomez but is contracted to a different network. Of course, Victoria Justice is also quite attractive IMO.

Quoting morpheas768,
I didnt catch that one.

It's from a joke on the Internet; a man tells his wife a plane crashed and a Brazilian person was killed; she asks how many a "brazilian" is, thinking that because Brazilian sounds somewhat like "million" or "billion" it is a (fairly) large number of people.

December 18, 2010 9:34:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Whiskey144,
But yeah, Justin Beiber=girl singer. He's also lame because he thinks American football (so not real football) player Tom Brady of the New England Patriots team stole his (Beiber's) haircut.

I dont know who Tom Brady is, but I am sure that when he first had this haircut, JB must've been in her mother's womb by then.

Quoting Whiskey144,
I'll also admit that I enjoy listening to the (much smaller amount of) music that Victoria Justice produces. Justice is a teen artist like Gomez but is contracted to a different network. Of course, Victoria Justice is also quite attractive IMO.

Never heard of her. Although by googling her I can see that she's kinda cute, so I see your point  

Quoting Whiskey144,
It's from a joke on the Internet; a man tells his wife a plane crashed and a Brazilian person was killed; she asks how many a "brazilian" is, thinking that because Brazilian sounds somewhat like "million" or "billion" it is a (fairly) large number of people.

Heh, cold jokes ftw

Here, have a JB parody:

December 18, 2010 10:09:11 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You would be incorrect in assuming that Brady had his 1st haircut by the time Beiber was in the womb; it was almost certainly LONG before that.

Justin Beiber=FAIL.

Selena Gomez=WIN. Victoria Justice=WIN.

Me dating either of those 2 girls=DOUBLE WIN. But, highly unlikely. Still, a guy can dream.

December 18, 2010 10:38:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Whiskey144,
You would be incorrect in assuming that Brady had his 1st haircut by the time Beiber was in the womb; it was almost certainly LONG before that.

LOL

Quoting Whiskey144,
Justin Beiber=FAIL.

Selena Gomez=WIN. Victoria Justice=WIN.

Well said, he he

Quoting Whiskey144,
Me dating either of those 2 girls=DOUBLE WIN. But, highly unlikely. Still, a guy can dream.

Make that nearly impossible.

December 18, 2010 10:44:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Dude my chat server broke (lol) so we can't start a game :/ I'm going to read that thread for now and check LoL later.

December 18, 2010 10:51:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah I know, PVP.net just failed completely. Lets just hope they fix it soon

December 18, 2010 11:01:56 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I'm hoping for CASH. So I can by myself a new laptop.

GIMME DA CASH!!!!

December 18, 2010 11:29:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I thought you already got that laptop you were talking about

December 19, 2010 12:33:02 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting morpheas768,
I thought you already got that laptop you were talking about

*sigh* Nope. Not yet. For now, I'm stuck with my crappy HP and underpowered Toshiba. Don't get me wrong, they both still work okay.

But the Toshiba doesn't have the raw power needed for a few of my games, while the HP likes to cook itself to death.

December 19, 2010 12:40:55 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Whiskey144,
But the Toshiba doesn't have the raw power needed for a few of my games, while the HP likes to cook itself to death.

= FAIL

He he, just kidding

Btw, are these laptops really old? Cause you could try selling them on e-bay....

December 19, 2010 3:16:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Morph did you remove me from your friend list? I can't find you on mine.

December 19, 2010 3:51:11 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_Shiro,
Morph did you remove me from your friend list? I can't find you on mine.

No I didnt. I thought you did.

December 19, 2010 4:04:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't think I did...unless its hotkeyed in somehow. Well g'night.

December 19, 2010 4:17:26 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting morpheas768,
Btw, are these laptops really old? Cause you could try selling them on e-bay....

The Toshiba would qualify as old; however it hasn't had any problems of any kind. Ever. And I use it for schoolwork, a task it is perfectly suited to.

The HP on the hand is about 1.5 years old. And I initially used it for gaming, but at present am relegating it to audio/visual media presentation, in addition to text-based pursuits.

I'm considering selling the HP once I get the Toshiba (or even beforehand, as it would certainly provide additional funds).

December 19, 2010 8:35:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Whiskey144,
I'm considering selling the HP once I get the Toshiba (or even beforehand, as it would certainly provide additional funds).

Sell it beforehand. You dont really need that freakin' toaster, do you?

December 19, 2010 8:39:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

No, I don't. *sigh* Now I have to go through the trouble of file relocation. And there's A LOT to relocate.

December 19, 2010 8:49:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Just get an external HDD (if you dont have one already), it will help you backup all your files. And unless your files take up like 800 GB, (I really doubt it though), then a cheap 500 GB drive will store everything.

Besides, you always need to have at least your most important files backed up. You never know what might happen

December 20, 2010 11:16:31 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting morpheas768,
Besides, you always need to have at least your most important files backed up. You never know what might happen

That is one of the most true statements I have heard all day.

The effort of getting pictures and schoolwork off of a computer that consistently crashes within five minutes of turning on is unbelievable...

"You think wrong. Let me fix that for you."

December 20, 2010 11:52:11 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I guess I'm lucky then; while the HP is prone to overheating, it only does so while playing PC games.

December 20, 2010 2:17:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Whiskey144,
I guess I'm lucky then; while the HP is prone to overheating, it only does so while playing PC games.

Oatesy03 mentioned 1 case in which it is a pain to backup your files (Reply #121). There are other, (a lot worse) cases in which you may even be unable to do so.

Example: If any important OS system files get corrupt or deleted, either by a malfunction of your computer (crash, blue screen, etc) or by a virus attack, you may be unable to load into Windows, resulting in inability to access any of your saved files. In that case, you may have to remove the HDD from your laptop, fit it into another computer (your friend's comp, maybe?), and backup all your files there. OR, you can just access your files in MS-DOS (LOLZ ) , and do the backup process there (if you know how to do it).

I could mention more cases, but you get the picture

December 24, 2010 10:29:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Morph come log into vent. I wanna see if my mic works.

December 25, 2010 3:24:58 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Merry Christmas!

"You think wrong. Let me fix that for you."

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000422   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.