The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

New Video For FavorMod

By on December 6, 2010 6:16:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

New video for my mod, let me know what you think

NB: Watch in 720p

The video showcases several of the favor items and new armor, etc.  If you are looking to see the game play in action, skip towards the middle to end and you can see several of the effects in action. 

MOD avaliable here:

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/372358/page/16

Exx

+47 Karma | 10 Replies
December 6, 2010 7:47:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Tits.

December 6, 2010 8:30:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Brilliant!

The video showcases several of the favor items and new armor, etc.  If you are looking to see the game play in action, skip towards the middle to end and you can see several of the effects in action. 

At the very least, favor mod adds quite a bit of content that expands on the possible strategies in game.  If you are looking for something new, give this a go. 

The mod is best when played with friends over the internet. 

December 6, 2010 8:51:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_pacov,

ty pacov,

Also, i should have said this originally , mind if i throw it up in the OP?

December 6, 2010 9:29:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Also, i should have said this originally , mind if i throw it up in the OP?

Not at all.  Really like the video, though.  Good job!

December 7, 2010 1:05:56 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Just curious - what did you use to edit and about how long did it take you to put this together?

December 7, 2010 4:29:17 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol stuck with windows live movie maker (the software is VERY basic lol). took me about 4-5 hours to get footage and then trim it and organise it all

December 8, 2010 5:21:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

shameless bump

December 12, 2010 11:21:55 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

You should add a link back to the Mod in op.

December 12, 2010 11:36:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting brasher01,
You should add a link back to the Mod in op.

yup - good idea.

December 13, 2010 1:06:05 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

done

ty brasher

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000078   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.