The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

One wish...

By on October 22, 2010 1:38:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't think this is to much to ask but if we can ever get a small update I would love to see the achievements tracked properly because It would be fun to see how close I am to getting 5000 kills with certain demigods!

+28 Karma | 13 Replies
October 22, 2010 3:39:06 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I think achievement tracking is all done on SD's side without the need for GPG, but no idea if they have or would dedicate a resource to that fix. 

October 22, 2010 4:02:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

and pls fix the fireball bug with tb! especially as a hybrid in a close fight i'm standing next to the enemy and that fireball floating around in the air will decide who dies and who lives!

October 22, 2010 4:54:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Zen_God,
and pls fix the fireball bug with tb! especially as a hybrid in a close fight i'm standing next to the enemy and that fireball floating around in the air will decide who dies and who lives!

Isn't this fixed in uberfix?  I think so (i know u want it included in the actual game, of course). 

October 22, 2010 5:09:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Isn't this fixed in uberfix? I think so (i know u want it included in the actual game, of course).

ah ok cool! I also wish if mods would be downloaded automatically by people who join the lobby.

October 22, 2010 7:00:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Zen_God,

Isn't this fixed in uberfix? I think so (i know u want it included in the actual game, of course).

ah ok cool! I also wish if mods would be downloaded automatically by people who join the lobby.

viruses

October 22, 2010 9:37:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting awuffleablehedgie,
viruses

That's actually a great idea.

October 22, 2010 11:22:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting awuffleablehedgie,

Quoting Zen_God, reply 4

viruses
so what's the reality with counterstrike on steam, wcIII, sc2... etc?

October 23, 2010 11:28:53 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That FB bug has cost me so many kills in the past.

October 23, 2010 12:35:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_Teseer,
That FB bug has cost me so many kills in the past.

I know how you feel now, since I started playing my own hybrid tb!

October 23, 2010 2:02:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Zen_God,

Quoting awuffleablehedgie, reply 5
Quoting Zen_God, reply 4

viruses so what's the reality with counterstrike on steam, wcIII, sc2... etc?

the demigod conf file keeps your password in raw text. Mods have access to that file. 

A malicious coder could do drive-by mod downloads that would send your username and password to one of their servers at the start of the game. 

October 23, 2010 2:45:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Who would want Demigod accounts though...

October 23, 2010 3:10:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yeah - BUT - if we could actually get some sort of functionality with that, we could maybe certify mods (eg review the code and if anything is malicious, report it, etc).  Though, I don't see this happening anytime soon (if ever). 

October 23, 2010 4:50:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_Splitshadow,
Who would want Demigod accounts though...

They are linked to impulse account, which can have lots of games. Then you can transfer the accounts to a secondary account utilizing Stardock's game transfer thing. 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000250   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.