The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Fun game on prison 1v1

By on October 20, 2010 4:24:09 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Darkliath

Join Date 04/2010
+21

Well just played a 1v1 game, where i thought of an interesting idea. Not to buy any equipment (except speed items) and locks/tp's (no healing items) + annoy enemy as much as possible So I took a torch bearer, enemy selected unclean beast and started on prison. Of course I knew that he'd take spit, so... best way to annoy that is to use Symbol of Purity oh and of course avoid the fight

So it's a game which shows how not to play, but make enemy angry

If anyone has patience to watch, here's the link http://www.gamereplays.org/demigod/replays.php?game=51&show=details&id=159118

Oh... And my skill choice is godlike

Locked Post 4 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 20, 2010 5:50:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've played a very similar 1v1 on Prison with Swift Sed vs. Erebus. No items, only BoS and Swift Anklet for a favor. Everything into cit upgrades and locks. Skills: heavy emphasis on IG, HW and Heal (in case I get caught while locking gold flag), all the rest kind of pointless. The game took a lot of time, but the opponent quit when I had +4000 war score and my giants have already demolished most of his defenses. Swift build on easily maneuverable map like Prison is unbeatable strategically. I still have the replay (I think), but it's a bit idiotic and boring: nothing really happens but me capturing the flags and my enemy spending an insane amount of gold on tp/locks  

October 20, 2010 4:08:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

heh - yeah - I'm downright obnoxious in 1v1 on cataract with senda... running around like a complete maniac.  heh - wish I actually liked 1v1's, though.  I get tired of the cat n mousing, but its a fun diversion from time to time to stack on the speed and go nuts. 

October 20, 2010 4:41:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've actually lost 1v1 on Cataract to a pretty decent Tower Rook (that's the worst match-up for Sedna, I think) when experimenting with pure speed setups. Overall, Cataract is much less speed-friendly than Prison or Leviathan, but still... Yeah, it's kind of fun. In a somewhat perverse way

March 30, 2011 11:42:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well I absolutely hate 1vs1s , but a funny (however effective) build for both 1vs1 and 2vs2 with sedna is the "YETIS" one;). Dispite how ridiculous it looks, if you use staff of the warmage you can resurrect  the yetis every few seconds and disturb the opponents. Otherwise, u can use the ring of divine might to level up faster/kill reinforcement easily.

If i am not mistaken I even used that build in a practice tournament

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000078   Page Render Time: